• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Coffeandamug

Words are quite useless, and so am I.
Oct 22, 2020
I have felt a pressing intense desire to die since many years ago. The agony that weights on my chest is so incredibly intense that to do anything at all daily, such as brushing my teeth, feels like a herculean task. And yet, here I am. I procrastinate dying... I haven't formed a plan, I have unconsciously avoided dying for years. I don't know the reason. I have tried to reason why this is, I have thought and reflected and I can't find a good answer. I wish my interior weren't such a mystery to me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: abchia, Nothing87 and Unknown21
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
You just wrote my autobiography

• Hugs
Reactions: jar-baby
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I think it's called still clinging to hope. Hope dies when hope dies, if it ever does. There's really nothing you can do to make it die, or even speed up its demise. Hope is a stubborn bitch.

Nothing87

Nothing87

I accept my suicidal thoughts
Jun 5, 2024
I also felt like that years ago, but I finally found my answers and reasons to die.

It takes time and we need to endure the pain, struggle and frustration just to find our answers. It's either if we want to live or die and It's up to us. Wishing you peace ♥️