counting-out-time

counting-out-time

Just “hanging around”
Oct 10, 2022
Bit of a strange request. But made a post or two saying I wanted to travel before CBT, if you get flixbus from Birmingham it's about 30quid so my question is if anyone wants to join me then your more than welcome. I suppose we all have something we want to go before we CBT and I want to visit France. Still carnt belive it's so cheap 😂 https://shop.flixbus.co.uk/checkout

• Love
Reactions: jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I'd think about it if we could go to a rave! It still costs quite a bit of money to go to France though, hotel and all, so don't think I can, sorry! Had me tempted tho :) it would be nice to do something with a fellow SS member. Sorry you want to CTB, I hope you change your mind once you have a nice time in France ❤️

Reactions: counting-out-time
counting-out-time

counting-out-time

Just “hanging around”
Oct 10, 2022
Thankyou❤️ I might change my mind but I really want to travel a little bit before I die. However if you change your mind then give me a shout 🙂 just watching videos on Paris and seems amazing. Suppose I want to follow the route of Simon Wilson on YouTube lol. He's in the process of traveling to 7 continents in 7 days. Wish I could do that but bloody expensive