• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Vuxin

Vuxin

Eternal wandering
Feb 13, 2023
Before you read this please note this contains some mild nsfw themes and topics.

Okay I've always wanted to know if I was the only one when it comes to this but I am so addicted to having my SO hurt me, I don't see it as a "kink" but idk what else it could be considered, I let her bite into my shoulders and make them bleed, shes eaten parts of my flesh, she cuts me and sucks my blood, I ask her to punch me and throw me into walls or on the floor, the list goes on and on so I guess my question is does anyone else feel this way or am I just weird ;-;

LocalAngel

LocalAngel

Lost, wanting out.
Feb 7, 2023
Me and my partner do this all the time, when in person together. Though they're much more squeamish then i am, lol. I could be cut and bruised all over and i'd be happy. But they're only okay with scratching until bleeding for now. Which... hurts more then cutting, funny enough.

LunaXCBN

LunaXCBN

The Best Thing (That Never Happened)
Feb 6, 2023
For me it's not as extreme, but I do want to be hit a lot.
I just love pain, honestly.

• Love
Reactions: Next-to-Nil
Vuxin

Vuxin

Eternal wandering
Feb 13, 2023
For me it's not as extreme, but I do want to be hit a lot.
I just love pain, honestly.
If you enjoy being hit you should try letting your partner bite your shoulders, not as extreme as me if you don't want blood to be drawn but it causes a good amount of pain, I can't get enough of it

LunaXCBN

LunaXCBN

The Best Thing (That Never Happened)
Feb 6, 2023
If you enjoy being hit you should try letting your partner bite your shoulders, not as extreme as me if you don't want blood to be drawn but it causes a good amount of pain, I can't get enough of it
Never enjoyed the feeling of being bit. I'm specific with what pain I enjoy and what I don't.

Burning is an absolute no-go, while pain cause by blunt force (or whatever its called) is fine by me. Cutting is also nice too.

• Love
MentalStefan

MentalStefan

Loser
Jul 3, 2022
Well, if your partner does it with your consent and it brings you some sort of fun then everything is alright.
I like to self-harm myself when I'm feeling edgy (which happens very often) but I rather do it alone. However I can understand your fascination with pain. It paradoxically distracts from the pain of existing itself.

western_heart

western_heart

trying to save ourself
May 23, 2021
One of my alters is really into impact play. She likes being hurt, seeing bruises, feeling pain for days. But she shares the body with others, whose reaction varies from indifferent to indignant. As a result we go through long phases of no bdsm play at all. My kinky alter just kinda stopped being here a few weeks ago after a scene that left others in my system feeling uncomfortable. We have a loving partner who respects our boundaries and have put things on hold. It sucks because so much of my sexuality involves hard kink, and when I no longer feel like doing kink, I am basically asexual.

As we feel our death is growing closer, we no longer want to have bruises on our body.

prim

prim

pretty boy
Feb 28, 2023
i like the idea of being emotionally and physically abused by my partner

cristaleyez

cristaleyez

xe/they/it
Feb 21, 2023
Yep. In fact I could definitely be considered into some "weird" things. As long as consent is obtained from both parties, it's not a big deal what you do together.

Next-to-Nil

Next-to-Nil

Begrudgingly Everlasting
Mar 2, 2023
My ex was really into kickboxing and I would help her practice sometimes... never admitted I just enjoyed having her kick the shit out of me but hey; she was happy and so was I.

suprswag

suprswag

have a good day
Feb 28, 2023
I feel the same, I don't have a partner currently, but I've found through previous relationships that I do enjoy being treated roughy, or consensual "abuse."

witheringDreams

witheringDreams

Mar 21, 2023
This is suprisingly one of the more relatable posts on here.. I'm really into physical abuse, but I feel like it's so weird that I'm afraid of telling anyone.. ^^
Even posting this here gives me an uneasy feeling, that people won't interact with me anymore after they see this.. but if not here, where else could I post anything like that without getting backlash..

• Hugs
Reactions: western_heart