• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

marsupial

Apr 9, 2024
I just learned I won't have housing in a month. Every time I ask for help and get ignored, I feel hopeless. "Fuck it, I'd be happier dead." I'm bitter after years of loneliness and rejection from opportunities. This is hell. I'm living in an unfair world and I don't want anything to do with being here any more. Why am I so unlucky? What should I do to avoid hurting myself?

Felodese

Felodese

Mar 31, 2024
I've felt like that for most of my life.
Everyone tells you to just get help. Like it's always readily available. Like "ask and ye shall receive." But in reality getting help is damn near impossible.
The only reason I'm getting any help now, is because I'm suicidal and ended up in a psych ward for a month. Before that, nobody cared.
It's not great advice, but apparently people need to see you hit rock bottom before they can be bothered to help. So maybe going to a hospital and really letting all if your pain out in the loudest way you can, is the fastest way to get people's attention.

M

marsupial

Apr 9, 2024
I've felt like that for most of my life.
Everyone tells you to just get help. Like it's always readily available. Like "ask and ye shall receive." But in reality getting help is damn near impossible.
The only reason I'm getting any help now, is because I'm suicidal and ended up in a psych ward for a month. Before that, nobody cared.
It's not great advice, but apparently people need to see you hit rock bottom before they can be bothered to help. So maybe going to a hospital and really letting all if your pain out in the loudest way you can, is the fastest way to get people's attention.
Well said, thanks so much for reply

• Love
Reactions: soulkitty