dropdeadfred

dropdeadfred

Boarding the bus to Everlasting Dreamland ♡
Oct 19, 2020
Yeah, I brought that up in one of the comments, glad to see I'm not the only one who noticed and questioned it. It probably wouldn't be difficult to research, but I admit I was hoping someone else would. :)
Oooop! Just saw your comment on it- lazy reading on my part, apparently. Sorry. Of course you thought of it! Not surprised by your ability to investigate. I edited my post, in case you didn't see:
"Edit: It resembles "The Shocker", but with the index finger pulled back. Probably nothing, but should be noted."
I can't find anything else on it, currently.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul, Silvermorning and GoodPersonEffed
K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
Two different light positions? Also, looks like the light in the lens above her head is what is fuzzying her face.

Reactions: Silvermorning and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I wonder if he and Kelli are involved romantically. Wouldn't be surprised if they were.

That kind of gossipy toxicity has zero to do with this thread. Please don't bring it here.

Reactions: Soul
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I mean maybe but looking at it nothing jumps out as 100% photoshop to me

Reactions: Deleted member 8782
Deleted member 8782

Deleted member 8782

Jun 21, 2019
It doesn't really look like photoshop to me tbh, this thread is really grasping at straws. Is it surprising to anyone that grieving parents would experience hostility towards this website after losing their kid to suicide?

Reactions: puppy9 and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
It doesn't really look like photoshop to me tbh, this thread is really grasping at straws. Is it surprising to anyone that grieving parents would experience hostility towards this website after losing a family member to suicide?
I agree, it's grasping at straws and it steps into tinfoil hat area.

Reactions: puppy9 and Deleted member 8782
Deleted member 8782

Deleted member 8782

Jun 21, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: puppy9 and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
It doesn't really look like photoshop to me tbh, this thread is really grasping at straws. Is it surprising to anyone that grieving parents would experience hostility towards this website after losing their kid to suicide?
Anyways who gives a shit about something so petty lmao

I know it's common to read the OP and miss other comments, such as that other members have already worked out that it's not photoshopped, and my stance in comment 10, the latter of which I've shared highlights from below.

I wish you well.

I've looked at their Twitter page and found a different photo of Kelli and Junior that was definitely not photoshopped.

The point of my posting this was not to vilify or smear Kelli, but to not believe everything I see and to intelligently question, to listen to my gut even when it means doubting what is presented as a grieving parent.
I don't yet know enough about Kelli and Junior. What I do know is that Fix the 26 is professional and political, and that they manipulate and outright lie. In a very short time, they have a logo, website, office, political plan, videos, and social media (but nothing near the 3,000 they claim!) Just because Kelli is (ostensibly) a grieving mother doesn't mean I'm going to drop my guard. Aggression is aggression, lying is lying, manipulation is manipulation. I'm not going to apologize for wanting proof about Junior, or for being suspicious about someone who lies.
I could be wrong about Kelli, and I make space for that as well. But it is not wrong for me to point out inconsistences and lies and to be suspicious. I am not smearing, I am pointing out things that are actually happening and are questionable and not taking them at face value. She chose to put herself in the public eye, and anyone who does so is subject to scrutiny. If she's legit, she'll be able to stand up to the scrutiny. But I'm not going to fall for an evasion that one does not question a grieving mother...or man with his arm in a sling...or a doctor...or a priest...or someone crying huge tears who lost a puppy.

Reactions: Soul
A

ameliacecelia

Mar 11, 2022
All of the shadows on the right side of his face are inconsistent with both the light sources as well as the shadows on her face. And her hand on his shoulder looks very unnatural. I also agree attacking a grieving mother is not a good look but there really are a lot of suspicious and questionable actions surrounding her.