GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
So there have been some things eating at me about fixthe26.

- It became incorporated in August 12, the son, Junior, of founder Kelli Wilson died April 25. It takes more than a minute to set up a corporation.
- They have an office space in what seems from my research to be an office sharing site. This costs money.
- A grieving mother sets up a political organization with a professional website to change federal legislation that would target Cloudlfare and other hosting sites less than three months after her son commits suicide.
- The website is professional. The writing is propaganda style -- "evidence" does not match the highly emotional and provocative appeals.
- It's casually dropped at the bottom of one page of the site that the focus for changing the legislation is on sex trafficking sites as well.
- Notice how there's a small blurb about Junior on the about page, and compare it to the stories on the "victims" page, which have detailed stories, emotional anguish, details about interactions on SS in which some share screenshots or quotes, etc.
- I can't find an obituary for Junior in the Houston Chronicle. Maybe he didn't live in the greater Houston area? Maybe he didn't live with Kelli, or maybe she doesn't live in that area either? I also did a Google search for "obituary Kelli Wilson," so if she were even mentioned as a mother, I should have been able to find the obituary; I didn't limit the search to a location. Clearly she wasn't ashamed about his suicide, so that wouldn't be a reason for not having an obituary.
- The site claims to have a social media outreach of over 3,000 people. I question that. Would appreciate it if someone could look up how many they actually have on Twitter, Facebook, the Stop Sanctioned Suicide page on Facebook, Instagram, Kelli Wilson on Facebook (did she post about Junior on her page? Photos of him? Funeral info? Maybe cross reference Jackie Bieber's Facebook page?).
- I watched a video Kelli previously did with the "badger beard" guy and, while I realize people grieve differently, my first impression was of a confident woman, not someone grieving, thrown off her center by her son's recent suicide.
- Stop Sanctioned Suicide's Facebook page used scare tactics on a couple members awhile back, screenshotting posts and asking them to pass messages to one another -- that's stalker activity, psychological warfare. One of the members has autism.

I'm not saying Junior isn't real, there's just so much that seems like lies of omission and disingenuousness.

Finally, what motivated me to post here, the photo of Kelli and Junior from the about page of the fixthe26 website:

Suicide prevention quotes

I am not a professional, but four things jumped out at me. Am I off about this?

- His head seems like it's cut and pasted, the lines seem distinct, especially around his ear.
- His face and head are in sharper focus than hers. Wherever there's fuzziness on his face, it's not fuzzy in the same way as her face is.
- The shadow under her nose is at a different angle than the shadow under his nose and jaw.
- While the light from the upper left washes over Kelli, it seems to stop before it reaches Junior.

My BS detector has been going off all long. I mentioned yesterday on another thread that I feel like people who have lost someone to suicide are being used by fixthe26 as shields, because what monster would dare to criticize a grieving parent? The website doesn't come across as coming from a grieving parent, it comes across as calculated and manipulative. I have a good BS detector and I'm confident that there's BS going on, but the photo has thrown me off and I want to be sure I'm not seeing something that isn't there. Maybe it's my own sense of integrity that doesn't want to accuse a grieving parent, and I'm kind of freaked out and sickened that it could be a manipulation, but I feel cognitive dissonance every time I see that photo, which I listen to like I listen to my gut -- even when it doesn't have all the information, it is never wrong, even when I want it to be, and I'm having that same kind of feeling.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TooConscious, it's_all_a_game, justsad&done and 13 others
Silvermorning

Silvermorning

The polar bears made me do it
Oct 10, 2020

it's possible, it isn't even them posting , but paid community managers.

Followers can be bought by the thousands, and for very little, it's routine these days for SEO and marketing campaigns, but there's something fishy going on, that's for sure. It all feels very cold and calculated as you say, and in such a short time, I doubt it's the parents, but some puppet masters behind them. People blinded by the pain, will follow anyone that promises salvation. They couldn't save their kids, so they think that buy shutting down all of the internet will stop youth and teen suicide. About the others, the old, the broken, the sick, they don't care.

Still, it could be all a staged for all I know, a facebook page with a couple videos can't be trusted, everything is possible today with enough photoshop and money to buy fake followings and journalist's pieces.

Last edited:
Reactions: Disappointered, dropdeadfred, Wraith and 3 others
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Reactions: justsad&done, Silvermorning, Fragile and 2 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I feel bad for Junior. I'm sure he never intended to be their pawn. His mother seems like she was difficult to cope with.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, mirko, Silvermorning and 9 others
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
As you know I am a grieving mother. The obituary thing- I didn't have one for Joey. I had him cremated and the funeral home that did it- really irked me how they did things in the end. I had no mental capacity to argue with them. When I google his name just certain info come up like the accident. So I don't think the funeral home put out an Obituary either. I wasn't even thinking about one. I truly was a total basket case for over a year almost 2, the last year not as much.

I watched an interview on youtube Kelly did with another woman. Just look at fix the 26 in youtube. Junior had been gone what 6 months at that time. I did not see an emotional bereaved mother. I am not trying to insult this woman. Until other knowledge is out there- I have to go on she lost her son. She seemed strong and confident and more.

At some point after my son died I had been in a couple bereaved parent groups in facebook. I left them. There is some level of support but minimal- as in we know momma we feel it too. It did give me some sense of knowing my total devastation is- mostly NORMAL. Most moms in these groups were the same as me. Totally broken, devastated and if they were to die right now- that is their 1 wish die and be reunited with their child. Some of these moms are 6-10-20 years post loosing their child and were breaking down I cant do this anymore. I'm 3 years in going I refuse to say I've lived 5 years without my son. I wont do it. I break down in hysterics frequently, I no longer medicate to the extent I did the first yr-2yrs but I'm still medicated. I can finally say my son died in an accident without being hysterical. I could not do that for probably 2 1/2 years.

this was going to be a reply to a post I saw earlier about someone was banned from fix the 26 twitter- I tried to reply but it says oops the post is gone.

A lot of them lost kids to suicide. And they think they're saving their kids through us? Just a theory.

I can't say what or why they're doing what they're trying. I can give you a situation that I think is relatable to them.

My 25 yr old son died in a car accident 3 years ago in October. September 2 years ago my brother witnessed an accident. A guy on a motorcycle was hit by a car turning- the car drove off. Some people chased the car. My brother went to the guy on the motorcycle. He said he thought about my son. People were taking pictures videos around this downed severely injured rider but no one was addressing him. My brother comforted this guy - he said to the police officer his hearts fading the officer said Sir youre doing fine EMS is on the way. The guy died in my brothers arms. Turned out to be a 24 yr old young man. This boys mom & dad became close to my brother as he was the one who comforted their son and was there for his last breath. A month after the accident his mother had a massive ride for her son. I dont know where the strength came from. A month after my sons death I was popping xanax, sleeping pills, anti depressants and oxycodone like candy to go to sleep. If I was awake I would scream and cry hysterically if I was awake a month in hell for over a yr I was that way. After her ride she began to decide to want to change laws. She fought hard- again I do not know where she got the strength. A week before her sons death in september her law was shot down. She is NOW falling apart. She & I are friends on facebook. I think focusing on her sons massive ride she did it was on the radio, sponsored by multiple companies, many many motorcycle clubs joined etc.. than focusing on changing a law she didn't have to face her loss. I dont know if it was a sense of trying to make things right by her son as he was not the at fault driver or if it was something to focus on other than- he's gone. As soon as her law was shot down in Sept and she met the 1yr death of her son a week later she has steadily been falling apart now.

It doesn't make anything right. It just explains how I'm seeing it. My heart goes out to all parents whove lost their children- regardless of how, what age, when. It is hell to wake up and KNOW your child will never come home again, will never hug you again, will never say I love you Ma again. Most parents love their children so much more than their own lives and if I was given a chance the day my son was taken I would have traded places.

I think people should focus on going after society and mental health. Making changes suicide rates are climbing especially in younger people. People who do commit the final act have had their minds made up long before they find SS.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Euthanza, it's_all_a_game, justsad&done and 10 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
No, you are not off. Looks almost like a cardboard cutout, and the other discrepancies you mentioned are noticeable.

Yes! It's like she's posing with a cardboard cutout, and he indeed looks like one. The only thing that looks real is where her chest is against the fabric of his suit. I wonder if her fingers are curling around a cutout or if that's how they'd naturally look on someone's shoulder.

Their stances and facial expressions just don't align at all. She seems like she's in party girl mode, not "mom" mode. The photo is about her posing, not about the son going to a prom or something. The way he's standing, and his face, it looks like he's posing for a professional photographer set up at a function. It's not the face of a boy posing with his mother, the microexpressions just aren't right (and neither are hers). It's more like he's with a peer or posing in a peer environment like the prom.

If I wanted to go into conspiracy territory, I'd look up if she's flashing a sign with her hand.

Last edited:
Reactions: it's_all_a_game and Silvermorning
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
Yes! It's like she's posing with a cardboard cutout, and he indeed looks like one. The only thing that looks real is where her chest is against the fabric of his suit. I wonder if her fingers are curling around a cutout or if that's how they'd naturally look on someone's shoulder.

Their stances and facial expressions just don't align at all. She seems like she's in party girl mode, not "mom" mode. The photo is about her posing, not about the son going to a prom or something. The way he's standing, and his face, it looks like he's posing for a professional photographer set up at a function. It's not the face of a boy posing with his mother, the microexpressions just aren't right (and neither are hers). It's more like he's with a peer or posing in a peer environment like the prom.

If I wanted to go into conspiracy territory, I'd look up if she's flashing a sign with her hand.

there are graphic groups in facebook for bereaved moms. You put up a picture of your child and they will put it into something lets say birds flying with a grief quote or their name. It gives us moms a new photo of our child. I've got tons. I can make some very little- I barely know what I am doing. I use a free program imikimi zo. Like I traced my son- he was standing at a car at his friends automotive garage. I traced him out- than placed him into a peaceful scene and added blue wings- with a saying Look mom I'm always here! I dont know how to photo shop, just the 1 program and barely know how to use it. So my impressions opinions might not be worth anything.

I really hate picking apart a bereaved moms photo of her & her child. She may not have had a recent photo of them together and had this one created. A woman in the graphic groups did a few for me & my son. If you follow his left sleeve it goes all the way down. She is wearing sunglasses on her head- the parking lot is very lit up. I have never seen such a bright parking lot yet the trees and parking lot in the back are dark night time. The parking lot lights are lit at the tree line-again night time. Who wears sunglasses at night time? Juniors right ear has been trimmed- maybe someone was standing behind him and they removed that person? but the trees and parking lot- are all there. It would take someone very good to remove a person and make the parking lot and trees fit in so well.
looking now trees to the left of Junior are brighter and the trees to his right are a bit darker-

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBlue, Silvermorning and Soul
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I've been using Photoshop professionally for 25 years. I don't see anything in this photo that suggests it's been manipulated.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, mirko, kk2121 and 3 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
I've looked at their Twitter page and found a different photo of Kelli and Junior that was definitely not photoshopped.

The point of my posting this was not to vilify or smear Kelli, but to not believe everything I see and to intelligently question, to listen to my gut even when it means doubting what is presented as a grieving parent.

Jackie Bieber has posted photos of Shawn's grave, she's been widely interviewed, she's worked one-on-one with lawmakers. In today's world of crisis actors and manufacturered events, I will always reserve some doubt, but short of going and seeing for myself, I'm pretty convinced that Shawn was real and that the Biebers are real.

I don't yet know enough about Kelli and Junior. What I do know is that Fix the 26 is professional and political, and that they manipulate and outright lie. In a very short time, they have a logo, website, office, political plan, videos, and social media (but nothing near the 3,000 they claim!) Just because Kelli is (ostensibly) a grieving mother doesn't mean I'm going to drop my guard. Aggression is aggression, lying is lying, manipulation is manipulation. I'm not going to apologize for wanting proof about Junior, or for being suspicious about someone who lies.

Ted Bundy was also incongruous and he made pity plays to get people to override their suspicions when he threw out red flags. He was charismatic and attractive. He would lure women by wearing a sling on his arm and ask them to help him load groceries into his car. I remember reading about a woman who got away because she listened to the red flags rather than his words and what he presented. Kidnappers lure children with sob stories of lost puppies. Con artists wear uniforms of trusted professions to gain trust, and they play on people's emotions and preferred biases. It's not a stretch to suspect Fix the 26 of playing on moral fears -- which they blatantly do and then don't provide actual "evidence" to back it up! -- and hiding behind the sacred front of a grieving mother. Like any con artist or manipulator, they throw up red flags, and when people override their suspicion and buy in, every time they do that, they get more deeply hooked and double down on belief and hope. Read Robert Cialdini's book on persuasion and influence.

I could be wrong about Kelli, and I make space for that as well. But it is not wrong for me to point out inconsistences and lies and to be suspicious. I am not smearing, I am pointing out things that are actually happening and are questionable and not taking them at face value. She chose to put herself in the public eye, and anyone who does so is subject to scrutiny. If she's legit, she'll be able to stand up to the scrutiny. But I'm not going to fall for an evasion that one does not question a grieving mother...or man with his arm in a sling...or a doctor...or a priest...or someone crying huge tears who lost a puppy.

Reactions: Euthanza, it's_all_a_game, Soul and 5 others
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
I've looked at their Twitter page and found a different photo of Kelli and Junior that was definitely not photoshopped.

The point of my posting this was not to vilify or smear Kelli, but to not believe everything I see and to intelligently question, to listen to my gut even when it means doubting what is presented as a grieving parent.

Jackie Bieber has posted photos of Shawn's grave, she's been widely interviewed, she's worked one-on-one with lawmakers. In today's world of crisis actors and manufacturered events, I will always reserve some doubt, but short of going and seeing for myself, I'm pretty convinced that Shawn was real and that the Biebers are real.

I don't yet know enough about Kelli and Junior. What I do know is that Fix the 26 is professional and political, and that they manipulate and outright lie. In a very short time, they have a logo, website, office, political plan, videos, and social media (but nothing near the 3,000 they claim!) Just because Kelli is (ostensibly) a grieving mother doesn't mean I'm going to drop my guard. Aggression is aggression, lying is lying, manipulation is manipulation. I'm not going to apologize for wanting proof about Junior, or for being suspicious about someone who lies.

Ted Bundy was also incongruous and he made pity plays to get people to override their suspicions when he threw out red flags. He was charismatic and attractive. He would lure women by wearing a sling on his arm and ask them to help him load groceries into his car. I remember reading about a woman who got away because she listened to the red flags rather than his words and what he presented. Kidnappers lure children with sob stories of lost puppies. Con artists wear uniforms of trusted professions to gain trust, and they play on people's emotions and preferred biases. It's not a stretch to suspect Fix the 26 of playing on moral fears -- which they blatantly do and then don't provide actual "evidence" to back it up! -- and hiding behind the sacred front of a grieving mother. Like any con artist or manipulator, they throw up red flags, and when people override their suspicion and buy in, every time they do that, they get more deeply hooked and double down on belief and hope. Read Robert Cialdini's book on persuasion and influence.

I could be wrong about Kelli, and I make space for that as well. But it is not wrong for me to point out inconsistences and lies and to be suspicious. I am not smearing, I am pointing out things that are actually happening and are questionable and not taking them at face value. She chose to put herself in the public eye, and anyone who does so is subject to scrutiny. If she's legit, she'll be able to stand up to the scrutiny. But I'm not going to fall for an evasion that one does not question a grieving mother...or man with his arm in a sling...or a doctor...or a priest...or someone crying huge tears who lost a puppy.

I'm a grieving mother. I just can't understand how so soon after Junior died she is sooo strong. Fully medicated to stupidity I was in hysterics. If I was awake I was screaming, crying, inconsolable. I was so bad a yr and a half almost to the day my older son died my younger son RAN to my ex in laws he was now 18yrs and 3 months. I only know the day because that night I took the 50 pills. The last 3 years have been a big blur to me. That officer said He died and I lost it right there. It's like my inner self, my spirit left my body- and this body thats breathing is just a shell. It took me about 2 1/2 years to be able to talk about Joe died in a car accident- without being in hysterics even medicated. How so soon did she create all this legal company? how so soon is she able to talk in interviews calmly with confidence? I have days I don't cry or break down but I am DEAD. I just exist because this worthless heart wont stop. I have more days I am just in hysterics and I am just past 3 years in. My entire family moved into my house- I walk out to grab a drink, go past my sons stand with his photos and ashes. I loose it- fall into my brothers arms because he's usually out there. I am a mess and I am 3 years and 1 month in.

The other driver was at fault- her husband was military and knew the traffic homicide detective. She got away with it. Even though they pulled her car computer and it said she never stopped or slowed down, she turned left at 58 mph into my son oncoming traffic who was going straight. I JUST hmm september I guess asked the police for the FULL report- and asked was my son alive when they got there? because this evil woman who killed my son has refused contact with me- so much so my mom messaged her husband in facebook. My mom told him I had no ill feelings towards his wife. I was destroyed and needed to know- did my son move? her response send the homicide detective to my house to tell me she is NOW pregnant 2 months after killing my son, and if my mother harasses them I will go to JAIL! so I never got answers was my son alive and comforted. I did not have the strength to even ask the police until september- 1 months before his 3 year gone.
anyway, I am space case as usual =) but.. The police failed my son. I didn't have the mental strength to get the full report. I didn't have the mental strength to ask the police- was my son alive when they got there? I've been traumatized for 3 years with nightmares my son suffered alone. At least in sept when I called the police they said he was gone when they got there. The med examiner said it was instant. I could fight the police-for not charging her with failure to yield. I could probably sue her.. but I still 3 years in do not have that strength... how so soon did Kelly find it?

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Soul, Silvermorning and 4 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Interesting that the Fixthe26 Twitter page has been around since 2014. I wonder if Kelli was working on the political issue before her son died.

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Interesting that the Fixthe26 Twitter page has been around since 2014. I wonder if Kelli was working on the political issue before her son died.
It's been around since 2011. and it has 69 followers - laughable.

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
It's been around since 2011. and it has 69 followers - laughable.
how do you find out how long a page has been around? I never did twitter. So basically, she is psychic and on 2011 knew her son would commit suicide because an evil suicide cult would form up?

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
how do you find out how long a page has been around? I never did twitter. So basically, she is psychic and on 2011 knew her son would commit suicide because an evil suicide cult would form up?

It says on the profile. I guess she had a personal account and changed it's name to fixthe26 when she lost her son.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201121-223639_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20201121-223639_Firefox.jpg
    355.4 KB · Views: 24
Reactions: Silvermorning, Disappointered and Sinkinshyp
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020

My bad, she started the page in 2011, and the post history starts in 2014. I don't much about Twitter, whether people can change their name or their "@." On some of those old tweets where she was tagged by others, @kelliwilson02 was also tagged, that account has been deactivated.

Can anyone clarify about changing one's "@" on Twitter? Like, if someone got married, they could change their name, but could they also change their "@"?

Reactions: Silvermorning
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
It says on the profile. I guess she had a personal account and changed it's name to fixthe26 when she lost her son.
ok so she just changed an old existing name- vs creating fixthe26 back in 2011

Reactions: Silvermorning and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
My bad, she started the page in 2011, and the post history starts in 2014. I don't much about Twitter, whether people can change their name or their "@." On some of those old tweets where she was tagged by others, @kelliwilson02 was also tagged, that account has been deactivated.

Can anyone clarify about changing one's "@" on Twitter? Like, if someone got married, they could change their name, but could they also change their "@"?
Yes, they can.
ok so she just changed an old existing name- vs creating fixthe26 back in 2011
That is my guess.

omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019

The account was for personal use before then, and then instead of make a new business account for FT26 she just converted her existing one and changed the username/@ (possibly to make it look long-established and therefore more credible).

I just wish we knew Junior's username to see if he was encouraged/assisted/cheered onto his exit like is claimed by Kelli because then I could at least understand the underlying acidity she's delivering this campaign with (as her extremely business-like tweet to a Google Legal specialist who disagreed with her mentions "I know you never finished law school"), and I could even empathise with the need for a reform if it were the case that any encouragement actually occurred, but I've looked at Goodbye threads around the date of Junior's passing and nothing checks out that could've been him so I'm guessing she's referring to posts made prior to the actual attempt.

- Notice how there's a small blurb about Junior on the about page, and compare it to the stories on the "victims" page, which have detailed stories, emotional anguish, details about interactions on SS in which some share screenshots or quotes, etc.

I also notice that Joe, a "victim" of this site who also ctb in April, had actually posted several times in quick succession shortly before his passing to say how he was "so excited" for his method, "what a helpful and supportive community this is", and also apparently mentions as part of his motive for dying that he has no family love. None of this is mentioned by FT26, whose selectively chosen evidence portrays this community as the problem and predatory.

Reactions: Euthanza, it's_all_a_game, HopelessBorderline and 5 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
@omoidarui, I couldn't find anything by Junior either. I think he may have died by hanging, I wonder if he posted on the hanging megathread.

I also notice that Joe, a "victim" of this site who also ctb in April, had actually posted several times in quick succession shortly before his passing to say how he was "so excited" for his method, "what a helpful and supportive community this is", and also apparently mentions as part of his motive for dying that he has no family love. None of this is mentioned by FT26, whose selectively chosen evidence portrays this community as the problem and predatory.

I just posted the following on another thread, the one with the news story about Joe. It's another weird discrepancy. Strange to me that the notes were not mentioned in the news story but are mentioned on the Fix the 26 page, and the reported note does not at all reflect his posts. I remember him as a member, his name stuck out, and he was always so pleasant and seemed really genuine and guileless:

Okay, so this is really weird. Joe's mother is featured in the article. She also wrote this for Fix the 26:

4th April 2020 was the day that broke me, I got up that morning shouted my son Joe (23) to which I had no response I entered the living room to find him sitting on the sofa he had taken his own life. I screamed for my other son and soon the police and fire service arrived and after they checked the area it aspired that they found he had taken SN. Notes were found one for the family one for the police. In the one that was for the police it stated that it was suicide from sodium nitrite and he had visited a website called sanctioned suicide. Joe said he couldn't be helped anymore he felt letdown by the hospital but others could be saved so to do anything we could to close sanctioned suicide down.

These are shots from the police report that she shared on that site:

View attachment 51828

View attachment 51827

And yet this is what Joe posted:

After loosing so many loved ones in the space of 2 years, getting stabbed, loosing the love of my life, and having no family love, I'm ready to CTB and be at peace with myself

[Emphasis mine]
I've being a member for a few days, but being looking for a few weeks at the threads, posts and so on, and I must say everyone seems so supportive and helpful, wether they decide to CTB or don't! Honestly, the people on here are actually amazing and so supportive to one another! ❤
I feel the same, just waiting for the SN to come so I can CTB, but just everyone is supportive to each other, if they go through with it or not!
I'm just waiting for the SN to come now, getting really impatient aha, honestly I feel happy about the thought of it coming and I can be out of the pain in my heart and head
I think I'll be okay taking it (fingers crossed) I've tried so many times to CTB over 3 months to non avail, only one thing could make me change my mind to make it a bit easier to be here but that won't happen unfortunately. I'll be with my Dad and grandparents again and I won't be in any pain with myself
It's weird like I know I have to do this myself to end the pain, but I'm excited that I can leave the pain behind if that makes sense?

Reactions: Euthanza, it's_all_a_game, HopelessBorderline and 3 others
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
I've been using Photoshop professionally for 25 years. I don't see anything in this photo that suggests it's been manipulated.
It's very hard to determine whether photo is Photoshopped or not. I've run the photo on Foto forensics (and I'm not an expert) and there's meta data, that shows extensive detail of the system (Apple) that is been used, but no extensive Photoshop meta data. There's one Photoshop meta data but it's not reliable, because the extensive meta data on other section and this shows that the meta data is not touch. Maybe it's photo effects or filters.
Photoshop on Foto forensics is the section to determine details on the image. If there's a section titled Photoshop, it does not mean it's been altered in anyways, it's probably the photo effects. It needs more data on the Photoshop to determine that whether it is been manipulated.

And I've run other obviously Photoshop image and it shows the metadata of the Photoshop application, some not because they cleared the meta data. Yeah you can clear the meta data, but why the details of the apple computer is available, if it's cleared. And I've cleared the data on the photo that this post provided and poof it's all gone.

Nope, the photo is not manipulated in anyways. (base on my non expert review). @Good4Nothing is right (maybe) because I'm not an expert.

Unpopular opinion: I don't think it's healthy to poke every single thing on Junior and family. This gives a bad impression on this site. We're now starting to tiptoe in an unhealthy echo chamber, regarding on the Fuckthe26 issues.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, kk2121, Silvermorning and 2 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Thank you for doing the analysis, @puppy9!

Unpopular opinion: I don't think it's healthy to poke every single thing on Junior and family. This gives a bad impression on this site. We're now starting to tiptoe in an unhealthy echo chamber, regarding on the Fuckthe26 issues.

I don't think you're opinion is unpopular, I think there are members who would agree with you. However I personally disagree, and I never care if my opinion is popular or not, I follow my own compass and it serves me well far more often than not. If I end up being wrong, I admit it, but I'm not acting from a place of cruelty toward Kelli or intending to draw blood. I'm seeking clarity about someone who acts as an aggressor toward me.

When someone comes at me or a group I'm a part of with aggression, lies, and manipulation, I'm going to look at everything very closely, and if something sets off a red flag to me and seems off, I'm going to question it until I'm satisfied.

The Fixthe26 crowd is claiming to have high moral ground, but they fight dirty. I'm not going to lower my guard out of pity for a grieving parent, which doesn't make them automatically right, but in this particular case, self-righteous. If being vocally suspicious temporarily makes me look bad, I'm okay with it, because I know my true motives and am transparent about them. I've made a point from my first day on this forum, and in every group I'm a part of irl, to act above-board, with honesty and integrity, to establish and maintain a character that is consistent and trustworthy. Maybe sometimes that can come across as priggish or rigid, but it's always been my experience that when shit goes to shit, I'm one of the first people others think of who they can trust and rely on, who won't bullshit, and will even show compassion when no one is trying to manipulate it out of me.

I may not have convinced you to share or approve of my stance, and that's okay. I'm cool with you with you even if our stances don't align on this.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Silvermorning, Fragile and 1 other person
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I feel bad for Junior. I'm sure he never intended to be their pawn. His mother seems like she was difficult to cope with.
I would be mortified if my parents paraded around my likeness to the public after I died, especially in this context.
The account was for personal use before then, and then instead of make a new business account for FT26 she just converted her existing one and changed the username/@ (possibly to make it look long-established and therefore more credible).

I just wish we knew Junior's username to see if he was encouraged/assisted/cheered onto his exit like is claimed by Kelli because then I could at least understand the underlying acidity she's delivering this campaign with (as her extremely business-like tweet to a Google Legal specialist who disagreed with her mentions "I know you never finished law school"), and I could even empathise with the need for a reform if it were the case that any encouragement actually occurred, but I've looked at Goodbye threads around the date of Junior's passing and nothing checks out that could've been him so I'm guessing she's referring to posts made prior to the actual attempt.

Is Joe the one that supposedly left his family notes about how he wanted them to shut down the site? Now THAT was fishy, and does not add up, especially given the context of his posts on this site. I remember the cropped images on the fix26 page, the disjointed sentences saying something about absolving his family of any contribution to his decision and pleading with them to get the site taken down...fucking bizarre.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Euthanza, HopelessBorderline, Lastsauce and 5 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
As much as I don't like FT26 this a legit deal. As a dev on many levels, to set up the front end websites is childs play.

I hate this whole fucking situation because there are legit people who've suffered tremendous loss but they blame us out of their own misguided conviction. This story doesn't have a happy ending for either side.

But if you want to get conspiratorial on the photos and exif too. You still won't have the whole story. Nearly all photos are run through post processing nowadays and it proves little.

Reactions: Silvermorning and puppy9
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
@omoidarui, I couldn't find anything by Junior either. I think he may have died by hanging, I wonder if he posted on the hanging megathread.

I just posted the following on another thread, the one with the news story about Joe. It's another weird discrepancy. Strange to me that the notes were not mentioned in the news story but are mentioned on the Fix the 26 page, and the reported note does not at all reflect his posts. I remember him as a member, his name stuck out, and he was always so pleasant and seemed really genuine and guileless:

Okay, so this is really weird. Joe's mother is featured in the article. She also wrote this for Fix the 26:

4th April 2020 was the day that broke me, I got up that morning shouted my son Joe (23) to which I had no response I entered the living room to find him sitting on the sofa he had taken his own life. I screamed for my other son and soon the police and fire service arrived and after they checked the area it aspired that they found he had taken SN. Notes were found one for the family one for the police. In the one that was for the police it stated that it was suicide from sodium nitrite and he had visited a website called sanctioned suicide. Joe said he couldn't be helped anymore he felt letdown by the hospital but others could be saved so to do anything we could to close sanctioned suicide down.

These are shots from the police report that she shared on that site:

View attachment 51828

View attachment 51827

And yet this is what Joe posted:
Just seeing this after my own comment. I agree that the supposed notes left behind versus his posts on this site..well it's all beyond suspicious.

Can't speak to the photograph though.

Reactions: demuic, Silvermorning and GoodPersonEffed
M

M

I do believe that Junior is real and the photo isn't photoshopped.

I do remember hearing about this story a while back, and although I do question if Junior was ever on this website, I have no reason to believe that his mother is lying about his existence and suicide.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, kk2121, pole and 4 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
I do believe that Junior is real and the photo isn't photoshopped.

I do remember hearing about this story a while back, and although I do question if Junior was ever on this website, I have no reason to believe that his mother is lying about his existence and suicide.

Thanks for responding. I think it's valuable to ask questions so that one can get answers instead of just letting it fester and grow to unnecessarily unwieldy proportions.

When you say you remember hearing about the story a while back, do you remember the context in which you came across it?

Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Drew Linsalata, someone who has experience in the tech world claimed to have helped Kelli create fixthe26 and their website. At least if my memory serves me correctly.

Reactions: Silvermorning and dropdeadfred
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Drew Linsalata, someone who has experience in the tech world claimed to have helped Kelli create fixthe26 and their website. At least if my memory serves me correctly.
Badger beard has a podcast and he wrote two books about anxiety and agoraphobia: https://theanxioustruth.com/

dropdeadfred

dropdeadfred

Boarding the bus to Everlasting Dreamland ♡
Oct 19, 2020
This is interesting, GPE. I didn't notice until you mentioned (possible photoshopping.) Also, does anyone know anything about finger placements? Kelli's hand. Could it be some kind of sign? Maybe far fetched, but possible nonetheless. Could be some kind of sign for a group/cult/what have you.
(Her right hand, left in the photo.)
Edit: It resembles "The Shocker", but with the index finger pulled back. Probably nothing, but should be noted.

Last edited:
Reactions: Silvermorning and GoodPersonEffed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Also, does anyone know anything about finger placements? Kelli's hand. Could it be some kind of sign? Maybe far fetched, but possible nonetheless. Could be some kind of sign for a group/cult/what have you.
(Her right hand, left in the photo.)

Yeah, I brought that up in one of the comments, glad to see I'm not the only one who noticed and questioned it. It probably wouldn't be difficult to research, but I admit I was hoping someone else would. :)

Reactions: Soul, Silvermorning and dropdeadfred