• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
Months back I read an article of a nurse at a V.A. hospital killing veterans using large doses of insulin. It made me curious if there last moments were at least peaceful somewhat (drunk feeling at most).

Reactions: swaraj
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
I think that would require a professional injecting it into your body which isn't really reliable at all as far as methods go. That and I'm not sure how you would get your hands on enough insulin in the first place without help.

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I've been to diabetics who've deliberately done this. Wouldn't recommend.

SlackJim

SlackJim

Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost
Sep 30, 2019
I don't think it would be peaceful

A

asifkhanny12345

Student
Jan 2, 2020
I don't think it would be peaceful

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
I think it's in the PPH. They used to "treat" (read: torture) mental patient with insulin in psychiatric wards by putting them in a coma with it. Which is obviously ludicrous.

SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
I've been to diabetics who've deliberately done this. Wouldn't recommend.

Well that about sums it up then, I had figured that the ketones probably would've given a really drunk feeling and then unconscious.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Not a good method given the amount of insulin needed and amount of effort to do it, plus there is a significant chance of failure and also forced intervention. I would look for other ways to go and oftenly more peacefully.