• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

hoplesstherapist

hoplesstherapist

Feb 19, 2024
Anyone ever make SN from more readily available chemicals? I saw a video of it, but I am not exactly a chemist.

Tzu

Tzu

Feb 5, 2024
It's absolutely possible but i would not recommend trying it unless you're already very familiar with home chemistry and safety procedures.

In theory it's not a difficult process but at home you're very likely to either do damage to yourself (and it will be unpleasant) or create a very impure product because you don't have the equipment/environment to prevent re-oxidation. Anyone can give it a go obviously, but i wouldn't personally rely on anything you produce to actually work.

Reactions: thinvy
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
If you commit to doing stuff on your own then why not just do N

Reactions: thinvy
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
A lot of people get the sodium nitrite salt and table salt mix off amazon and boil off the table salt to get 100% SN.

I think that ones pretty straight forward, lots of guides online.

Apparently table salt and sodium nitrite dissolve at different temperatures better.

Reactions: findmybridgesocal
notherenotnow

notherenotnow

i wish i was 2 years old again
Oct 7, 2023
If you commit to doing stuff on your own then why not just do N
I mean N is far harder to make than SN, N is a drug and SN is just some salt. It would take a ton of time to get all the stuff needed to make N, while SN would be laughably easy to make if you know a bit of chemistry

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I mean N is far harder to make than SN, N is a drug and SN is just some salt. It would take a ton of time to get all the stuff needed to make N, while SN would be laughably easy to make if you know a bit of chemistry
True yeah. I still wouldn't risk it if you can get sn but it's up to you

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
If you can obtain sodium nitrate all you need to do is heat it. (You will have to heat it pretty hard. Research the details.) It will give off oxygen and you will be left with sodium nitrite.

My guess - and it's only a guess - is that potassium nitrite would kill you just as effectively as SN, and by the same mechanism. You can obtain potassium nitrite by heating potassium nitrate. I remember doing that as a kid, at home, to generate oxygen, using a bunsen burner hooked up to the gas cooker in the kitchen. (I had no use for the potassium nitrite.)

N

notwavinbutdrowning

Jan 20, 2023
Can anybody link to ways of converting sodium nitrate into nitrite?