• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

misanthrope1

misanthrope1

Aug 2, 2018
People suck, we are just apes with bigger brains. Everything we do is animalistic. We are self destructive. Greed is what makes the world a sh***y place to live, most negative things caused by humans in this world spawns from greed, which leads to things like societal degradation and the decline of mental health.

Reactions: skitliv, MiserableBastard1995 and Tiburcio
K

KCN

El revisionismo en castillano
Jul 16, 2018
. Everything we do is animalistic

Of course. We are animals, unless we become machines there'll be no hope to experiment at least something a bit different

Reactions: Tiburcio
T

Tiburcio

Greed is what makes the world a sh***y place to live, most negative things caused by humans in this world spawns from greed, which leads to things like societal degradation and the decline of mental health.
I completely agree with you, I wish humans wouldn't be so greedy and thousand problems could be resolved.

MiserableBastard1995

MiserableBastard1995

Experienced
Mar 17, 2018
Not having to be surrounded by fucktard apes is a pretty good incentive for death - especially when one realised they're also human - read "fucktard ape".
Being forced to participate in this societal shitshow is powerful suicide fuel for many.
If you want to die because you're inundated with fuckwits, OP, then I wish you all the best. It's your choice after all.

Edit: words and stuff

Reactions: skitliv and Strumgewehr