Starseedchip

Starseedchip

Born to Die
Oct 13, 2019
It's definitely on my list of reasons. For the most part so much of life is painfully boring. Suicidal feelings aside I have always felt this way. I don't know how some people stomach it.

Reactions: Wrennie, Cutepoison, CC123 and 2 others
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
It's definitely on my list of reasons. For the most part so much of life is painfully boring. Suicidal feelings aside I have always felt this way. I don't know how some people stomach it.
And it's unrelenting

Reactions: Starseedchip and Deleted member 23885
D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
The amount of suffering in life far outweighs any pleasure :(
I suffer from long periods of boredom. I try to compensate by watching reality TV shows/listening to music.
Even then, there is the feeling of boredom or pain in the background. It's background noise. Can't ever be turned off.

Reactions: Starseedchip, heraclitus, Kramer and 2 others
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Boredom is a form of torture in and of itself.

Reactions: LADY007, Starseedchip, Kramer and 2 others
C

Cutepoison

Losing all hope was freedom
Dec 22, 2019
Yes

Reactions: Kramer
Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
I've always said that boredom can be lethal. Once it gets you there's no turning back, you get stuck in it until the day you die

Reactions: Wrennie
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
I've always said that boredom can be lethal. Once it gets you there's no turning back, you get stuck in it until the day you die
That's not true. I was bored as a kid, but I found other things to do. As an adult, I've just about run out of things to do. There's one book, two shows, and a lecture series and then I have no idea what to do.

Reactions: adam&eve
Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
That's not true. I was bored as a kid, but I found other things to do. As an adult, I've just about run out of things to do. There's one book, two shows, and a lecture series and then I have no idea what to do.
I was talking about something more than being bored because you have no homework today. I'm talking about spending entire years doing nothing except the minimum necessary to survive, eventually the boredom will take over on you.

• Hugs
Reactions: adam&eve and CC123
B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
Bored of living

• Love
Reactions: adam&eve, heraclitus and Kramer
H

heraclitus

Student
May 22, 2020
The monotony is the worst.

What are some of your bad choices? I'm very good at making neutral decisions, so I can't recall many bad choices I've made.
Passing up the opportunity to live and work in the country I love; putting other people's needs before my own.

fixitinpost

fixitinpost

Arriving Somewhere But Not Here
Oct 20, 2020
It's not so much boredom for me as it is inability to derive pleasure and meaning from everything I used to enjoy, and the lack of energy and coordinatiom to get started on something new.

I'm apathetic towards everything and everyone in my life.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: astro, Deleted member 23885, Deleted member 22624 and 1 other person
Owl of Minerva

Owl of Minerva

It is absurd
Jan 3, 2021
Yes, everyday that passes I feel more and more bored with this reality we're trapped in.. why do we have unlimited imagination in this limited world? Is a curse..

• Love
Reactions: Pentobarbital_Plz, death becomes her, Starseedchip and 2 others
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
This doesn't look like boredom though

this_is_fine.jpg