• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

tuey32

tuey32

Student
Jun 20, 2023
I am notorious for switching jobs often because I always reach a breaking point after a few months at the same job. It doesn't matter what the job is, even if I don't mind the work I always end up loathing it eventually. Call me lazy but I seem incapable of navigating the 40 hour work week. It's one of the reasons I'm suicidal because I cannot imagine doing this until I'm 65 but if I want to survive what choice do I have

Last edited:
E

Ephemeron

human trash
Dec 17, 2023
Barely. But I have no choice. I don't have anywhere to go to live while I look for another job. I need to pay for shit.

Reactions: tuey32
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Which kind of job do you do? Anyway also me... especially if the job is always the same shit.

tuey32

tuey32

Student
Jun 20, 2023
Which kind of job do you do? Anyway also me... especially if the job is always the same shit.
Right now I'm in IT but I've done finance, dog grooming, retail, and worked at an amusement park. The repetitiveness of a job is the worst so I'm contemplating becoming a nurse or something lol.

Reactions: divinemistress36
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Right now I'm in IT but I've done finance, dog grooming, retail, and worked at an amusement park. The repetitiveness of a job is the worst so I'm contemplating becoming a nurse or something lol.
Wow... but how old are you? I work in ICT, atm i'm jobless from 4-5 months. ICT is not bad, but i think i'll start a new freelance career, i don't like either to work 9-5.

tuey32

tuey32

Student
Jun 20, 2023
Wow... but how old are you? I work in ICT, atm i'm jobless from 4-5 months. ICT is not bad, but i think i'll start a new freelance career, i don't like either to work 9-5.
27. I've thought about freelance but I'm afraid my income won't be steady enough

Reactions: tbroken
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
Yeah, I can't do it. Twenty-five years ago, when I was as energetic and resilient as I'd ever be, I could manage about 35 hours a week. If I pushed beyond that I'd end up sick, physically and/or mentally. Then I'd miss a bunch of days, lose income and piss everyone off, etc. As a kid I missed a ton of school for the same reasons. Nobody ever really figured out what was wrong with me. They still don't know.

tuey32

tuey32

Student
Jun 20, 2023
Yeah, I can't do it. Twenty-five years ago, when I was as energetic and resilient as I'd ever be, I could manage about 35 hours a week. If I pushed beyond that I'd end up sick, physically and/or mentally. Then I'd miss a bunch of days, lose income and piss everyone off, etc. As a kid I missed a ton of school for the same reasons. Nobody ever really figured out what was wrong with me. They still don't know.
What do you do now for money?

sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
At the end of the day, nothing is wrong with you. Society is just too aggressive and cruel, to force people to endure over 60 years of school/ job. It is truly not something simple to endure, so its a natural reaction to want to escape it. If anything, its sad that we are instead brainwashed to believe something is wrong with us, if we are against this

This is clearly 100% bullshit. We are going to die in the end no matter what. Yet we need to endure over 60 years of this shit. Like what the fuck is this??? Its torture. All this effort just to die in the end lol...... how do they expect people to not go crazy