• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
I think the human nature is twisted and conflictive, I don't find another explanation.
I realized that friendships only work because people keep parts of themselves hidden. We can't even be ourselves and be fully accepted because human nature is such shit. If everyone were truly themselves, there would be 7-8 billion separate new "nations" overnight.

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Yes, I agree. Bad thing people have to be so repressive.
No, what I meant was being repressive is what's giving humanity the illusion of peace. We're all so diseased that to be fully open would start open conflict everywhere

I realize that's why I have trouble making friends offline. I'm too open with expressing my positive and negative traits, but I refuse to change.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackDragonof1989
T

Tiburcio

No, what I meant was being repressive is what's giving humanity the illusion of peace. We're all so diseased that to be fully open would start open conflict everywhere
I know and I still think it's something bad. A relationship based in lies will never bring positive things.

If there was no repression we could be ourselves without judgement and that's true peace for me.

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
I know and I still think it's something bad. A relationship based in lies will never bring positive things.

If there was no repression we could be ourselves without judgement and that's true peace for me.
If we could be ourselves, there would be nothing but judgement and conflict.

For example, Trump is himself and is hated for it. There's a little Trump in all humanity which consists of deplorable traits and positive ones. People like to kid themselves and think otherwise.

Last edited:
T

Tiburcio

If we could be ourselves, there would be nothing but judgement and conflict.
Being honests it's a double-edged sword. But we are judged and conflicted enough without being ourselves so I would take that risk.

Repression is a serious problem too, if we were more open there could be more conflict yes, but also we could understand ourselves better.