therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
this has already been mentioned in a thread but I am making a new thread because it really freaked me out

how likely is it that someone will be allergic to metoclopramide? does anyone know any statistics?

this is the video showing the allergic reaction

and lots of people have commented underneath that they also didn't react well... the symptoms look terrible

would chances of a strong reaction be smaller if you took very small doses first for example only 5mg - half a tablet - and slowly started increasing the dose?

also I am taking antidepressants and antipsychotics - would they react somehow with this drug?

Last edited:
Reactions: BellaKAT, Dead Meat, sif and 8 others
15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
I'd assume most strong reactions are due to people taking too high of a dose/too frequently? I haven't watched the video but I assume in the cases of people using it to ctb the reactions could be a result of that. Since a doctor hasn't told us the appropriate dosage or anything it seems pretty easy to accidentally have too much for our bodies, perhaps? I don't think the drug would be used if it was incredibly likely to have an allergic reaction anyway.

Your idea about taking half a tablet and building up sounds pretty good imo, though it would draw out the process a lot. I'll do a bit of research to see if I can find out anything about the dosage in case I'm right to suspect that's the reason for so many experiencing those symptoms

Reactions: sif, Kdawg2018, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
I'd assume most strong reactions are due to people taking too high of a dose/too frequently? I haven't watched the video but I assume in the cases of people using it to ctb the reactions could be a result of that. Since a doctor hasn't told us the appropriate dosage or anything it seems pretty easy to accidentally have too much for our bodies, perhaps? I don't think the drug would be used if it was incredibly likely to have an allergic reaction anyway.

Your idea about taking half a tablet and building up sounds pretty good imo, though it would draw out the process a lot. I'll do a bit of research to see if I can find out anything about the dosage in case I'm right to suspect that's the reason for so many experiencing those symptoms

Thanks for your answer! I'll try to do some research as well

Reactions: Dead Meat, sif, Kdawg2018 and 3 others
15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
According to WebMD, metoclopramide isn't suitable for children due to an increased risk of muscle spasms, so that's worth considering if you're under 18.

It also says that the dosage is worked out based on your medical condition, age, responses to previous treatment and other medications you take. I'd assume from that that the younger you are the smaller the dosage you take. As most people using SN likely don't need meto for any condition, I'd also assume taking a lower dosage is sensible.

WebMD also says to tell your doctor if you have any of the following before being prescribed metoclopramide:
  • history of movement/muscle disorders (such as tardive dyskinesia, dystonia) caused by a medication
  • bleeding/blockage/hole in the intestines/stomach
  • breast cancer
  • high blood pressure
  • kidney problems
  • heart failure
  • mental/mood problems (such as depression, thoughts of suicide) (15: very ironic)
  • Parkinson's disease
  • liver problems (such as cirrhosis, porphyria)
  • pheochromocytoma
  • seizures
  • a certain blood enzyme problem (NADH-cytochrome b5 reductase deficiency
So if you have any of those, I'd guess you'd be more likely to react negatively to it, so take precautions if you do or try to find an alternative anti-emetic.

Since we're essentially self-medicating by following anti-emetic regimens, taking smaller doses than required for someone actually prescribed meto seems very sensible to me.

WebMD also pointed out that if your doctor is recommending a patient metoclopramide, that it's because they think the benefits of the medication will outweigh the drawbacks of the side effects. To me, this indicates that meto is only prescribed in very serious cases to patients who haven't had their symptoms/conditions treated with other, similar medication. In other words, it's strong stuff, and the side effects are going to be a bitch.

Here's the article I used if anyone wants to have a more through look into it:
https://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-8679/metoclopramide-oral/details

Reactions: Jc40, sif, diyCTB and 6 others
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
According to WebMD, metoclopramide isn't suitable for children due to an increased risk of muscle spasms, so that's worth considering if you're under 18.

It also says that the dosage is worked out based on your medical condition, age, responses to previous treatment and other medications you take. I'd assume from that that the younger you are the smaller the dosage you take. As most people using SN likely don't need meto for any condition, I'd also assume taking a lower dosage is sensible.

WebMD also says to tell your doctor if you have any of the following before being prescribed metoclopramide:
  • history of movement/muscle disorders (such as tardive dyskinesia, dystonia) caused by a medication
  • bleeding/blockage/hole in the intestines/stomach
  • breast cancer
  • high blood pressure
  • kidney problems
  • heart failure
  • mental/mood problems (such as depression, thoughts of suicide) (15: very ironic)
  • Parkinson's disease
  • liver problems (such as cirrhosis, porphyria)
  • pheochromocytoma
  • seizures
  • a certain blood enzyme problem (NADH-cytochrome b5 reductase deficiency
So if you have any of those, I'd guess you'd be more likely to react negatively to it, so take precautions if you do or try to find an alternative anti-emetic.

Since we're essentially self-medicating by following anti-emetic regimens, taking smaller doses than required for someone actually prescribed meto seems very sensible to me.

WebMD also pointed out that if your doctor is recommending a patient metoclopramide, that it's because they think the benefits of the medication will outweigh the drawbacks of the side effects. To me, this indicates that meto is only prescribed in very serious cases to patients who haven't had their symptoms/conditions treated with other, similar medication. In other words, it's strong stuff, and the side effects are going to be a bitch.

Here's the article I used if anyone wants to have a more through look into it:
https://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-8679/metoclopramide-oral/details

Thanks a lot! This is very helpful

Reactions: Jc40, Dead Meat, sif and 4 others
Aesthler

Aesthler

Death is the only God who comes when you call
Sep 25, 2018
This is something to be concerned about for sure, I'd recommend taking one 10mg dose and see if you have any reaction. Keep Benadryl on hand because that's pretty much what they use in an IV drip to reverse the reactions. If you have any reactions to 10mg try using another anti-emetic. Taking more than recommended doses also increases your odds of having a reaction, so it's ultimately up to you if you feel like you wanna take one big dose or recommended dose over a few days.

Also something else to keep in mind, continued use of meto will always create these types of reactions at some point, dopamine is essential to your motor functions and if you block enough of it for long enough period of time, you will experience tardive dyskinesia, which most of the time is reversible but sometimes can not be reversed.

I took some of my meto for a few days when I was in a deep dark hole and while I didn't experience TD I did experience even worsening depression and overall feeling horrible.

Reactions: BellaKAT, stellabelle, sif and 7 others
H

HannibalLector

Student
Jul 5, 2018
this has already been mentioned in a thread but I am making a new thread because it really freaked me out

how likely is it that someone will be allergic to metoclopramide? does anyone know any statistics?

this is the video showing the allergic reaction

and lots of people have commented underneath that they also didn't react well... the symptoms look terrible

would chances of a strong reaction be smaller if you took very small doses first for example only 5mg - half a tablet - and slowly started increasing the dose?

also I am taking antidepressants and antipsychotics - would they react somehow with this drug?

Yes, metoclopramide is intimidating. Im not convinced antiemetic is needed for a healthy individual. I doubt Marilyn Monroe and Jimmy Hendrix took anti-emetic before take nembutal and alcohol. (im unsure if our stomach can hold nembutal for animals, lol)

Nitschke claim Domperidone "...doesn't easily cross into brain (the blood brain barrier). As a consequence, Domperidone has a significantly lower risk of neurologic (extra-pyramidal) movement-related side effects." PPeH

Besides that, what excuse (lie) would be sufficient to convince a doctor to prescribe anti-emetic? Metoclopramide is used as anti-emetic for people who have either migraine or that had radiation treatment for cancer.

I dont think a doctor would prescribe metoclopramide if you say that you are going for a boat trip and easily get sea-sick or long car/flight/train travel?

How much patient should we have? (start a treatment for fake migraine - buy doctors prescription for migraines that you throw away (just to play along) in hope that you eventually will get lucky to have the doctor prescripe your metoclopramide?) If we claim to have migraine maybe they want to start with ct-scan etc.

Reactions: Jc40, sif, Circles and 3 others
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
Yes, metoclopramide is intimidating. Im not convinced antiemetic is needed for a healthy individual. I doubt Marilyn Monroe and Jimmy Hendrix took anti-emetic before take nembutal and alcohol. (im unsure if our stomach can hold nembutal for animals, lol)

Nitschke claim Domperidone "...doesn't easily cross into brain (the blood brain barrier). As a consequence, Domperidone has a significantly lower risk of neurologic (extra-pyramidal) movement-related side effects." PPeH

Besides that, what excuse (lie) would be sufficient to convince a doctor to prescribe anti-emetic? Metoclopramide is used as anti-emetic for people who have either migraine or that had radiation treatment for cancer.

I dont think a doctor would prescribe metoclopramide if you say that you are going for a boat trip and easily get sea-sick or long car/flight/train travel?

How much patient should we have? (start a treatment for fake migraine - buy doctors prescription for migraines that you throw away (just to play along) in hope that you eventually will get lucky to have the doctor prescripe your metoclopramide?) If we claim to have migraine maybe they want to start with ct-scan etc.

I agree with everything... You don't need a doctor though, loads of people here (including me) have bought meto off ebay from a greek seller. Last time I checked he didnt have much left...

Reactions: Jc40, Dead Meat, sif and 3 others
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Why not take the other, less potent emitic?
Others have discussed it here, I think it begins with an E and doesn't have the side effects of M.

I too would be scared of M but I would bet the woman's allergic reaction is rare.

We need someone who knows what they are talking about to chime in...I'm just speculating, sorry.

Reactions: diyCTB, MsM3talGamer, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
johnny

johnny

Experienced
Dec 5, 2018
fuck that's scary....now we don't just worry about keeping the N down, but also whether the medication we take to prevent that will give us bad side effects.

I'm almost considering ditching this and getting a gun.

Has anyone here taken the anti e? I saw someone in here said it just impacted their mood a bit. I wonder how much the person in that video took? Would taking one 10mg tab every 8 hours really give someone a serious bad reaction?

How long after taking the pill would you know whether or not you are okay using it?

Reactions: Jc40, Circles, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
fuck that's scary....now we don't just worry about keeping the N down, but also whether the medication we take to prevent that will give us bad side effects.

I'm almost considering ditching this and getting a gun.

Has anyone here taken the anti e? I saw someone in here said it just impacted their mood a bit. I wonder how much the person in that video took? Would taking one 10mg tab every 8 hours really give someone a serious bad reaction?

How long after taking the pill would you know whether or not you are okay using it?

worrying about anti emetic too now .
ppeh niscke recommends 60mg in a stat dose ,surely he wouldnt recommend it if it was going to have bad impact .
he will surely know from feedback etc what he is saying is recommended is true.
any info to quiet my worries appreciated .
i was debating between taking 40mg or 60mg unsure ,this info above on the video etc scares me now ?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Circles and therhydler
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
ppeh niscke recommends 60mg in a stat dose ,surely he wouldnt recommend it if it was going to have bad impact .
i was debating between taking 40mg or 60mg unsure ,this info above on the video etc scares me now ?

I'm trying to comfort myself thinking that this is probably a very rare reaction. Otherwise Nitschke would have warned about it... Anyway, try taking a very small dose first before you do anything bigger

Reactions: Jc40, Dead Meat, Thewhowithin69 and 5 others
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
I will likely skip this step especially for this reason - in an updated version it's only recommended for those concerned about vomiting, which is supposedly unlikely.

Reactions: Jc40, Lifeisatrap, Circles and 4 others
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
I will likely skip this step especially for this reason - in an updated version it's only recommended for those concerned about vomiting, which is supposedly unlikely.

Do you mean with N or SN?

Reactions: bubbletea, Dead Meat, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018

Attachments

• D8C140C0-75EE-4F0D-BB37-BC556640FA8D.png
    D8C140C0-75EE-4F0D-BB37-BC556640FA8D.png
    345.1 KB · Views: 26
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and therhydler
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018

SN seems easier to take it is less volume 50mls and you say update says anti emetic not necessary ,that would be good not having to take it but hate to fail because i hadnt taken it ?as opposed to 200mls of N and 60mg anti emetics
unsure as to whats the best to take .
do you have a copy of latest ppeh ?.

Reactions: Jc40, Lifeisatrap, Circles and 2 others
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Reactions: SiArc, Lifeisatrap, 15dec and 1 other person
E

Endless

Sep 25, 2018
Its really commonly prescribed and rarely a problem. The chance of these side effects are increased if you take too much. I had a friend end up in hospital with lockjaw when she took too much. Shoudl be find at normal doses

Reactions: Jc40, Lavalamp, gingerplum and 4 others
J

Jadon91

Nov 20, 2018
Its really commonly prescribed and rarely a problem. The chance of these side effects are increased if you take too much. I had a friend end up in hospital with lockjaw when she took too much. Shoudl be find at normal doses

What doses did she take?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, OnlyMercy, therhydler and 1 other person
I

Idorus

Arcanist
Apr 30, 2018

PN went back To 30mg as a stat dose in his latest update so I read.

Reactions: Jc40, gingerplum, Lifeisatrap and 4 others
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
PN went back To 30mg as a stat dose in his latest update so I read.
has he changed the stat dose of anti wnetics when taking N as well or is it just SN thats changed

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and therhydler
E

existenceissuffering

Sep 12, 2018
I took it before. It made me a little drowsy. But no other side effects.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, therhydler and throwaway777
D

dumbfarang

Dec 13, 2018
i tested out 10mg last night, wasn't very pleasant but i also have some brain related issues already.

does anyone know where i can get domperidone quickly? i can't wait another 2 weeks. esp if i wait all that time and i respond badly to it too.

or is there an alternative otc antiacid regimine i can follow?

strongly considering just using my gun instead

Reactions: johnny, Lifeisatrap, 15dec and 2 others
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
i tested out 10mg last night, wasn't very pleasant but i also have some brain related issues already.

does anyone know where i can get domperidone quickly? i can't wait another 2 weeks. esp if i wait all that time and i respond badly to it too.

or is there an alternative otc antiacid regimine i can follow?

strongly considering just using my gun instead

does anyone know of anyone who has taken 60mg anti emetic ???? or heard of anyone taking this amount .thats the stat osed recommended by philip niscke ?. how long does it take to affect you if its going to have adverse effect? any idea anyone

Reactions: sif, Lifeisatrap and therhydler
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
does anyone know of anyone who has taken 60mg anti emetic ???? or heard of anyone taking this amount .thats the stat osed recommended by philip niscke ?. how long does it take to affect you if its going to have adverse effect? any idea anyone

I think 60 mg is insanely high, and extreme overkill. I'd like to know PN's rationale for this.

Reactions: sif, Lifeisatrap, Thewhowithin69 and 3 others
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
I just took 5mg about an hour ago to try it out. No reaction. Phew

Reactions: Jc40, Dead Meat, oneofthesedays and 4 others
Moony21

Moony21

Experienced
Nov 23, 2018
20mg is the most I took and everything was fine.

Reactions: sif, Lifeisatrap, throwaway777 and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 4993

I tested 60mg years ago no ill effect brand Perinorm.
More than a few large shots of alcohol will react and you will lose function :-)
Unable to induce vomiting by any means.

Reactions: sif, Lifeisatrap and therhydler