Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
If you can get that kind of height then head first, feet first, front or back won't matter it will be epic...just don't do anything strange on the day you go...keep it a normal day and no one will think something is strange...can't stress the keep it normal enough
What will it feel like? Will fear give way to peace before the impact? What would be considered strange?

Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
What will it feel like? Will fear give way to peace before the impact? What would be considered strange?
In 88 it was a feeling of relief and adrenaline, a excellent rush...I was in total peace...
Re strange, just do what you do on a normal day don't try and clean up any loose ends or act in a odd way don't want to have anyone close to you think anything is odd or out of character

Lux

Lux

Sep 17, 2020
I thought about it and I almost did it. It's a really good way to ctb if you can overcome your SI, that's where I got stuck.

Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
I thought about it and I almost did it. It's a really good way to ctb if you can overcome your SI, that's where I got stuck.
If you did want to go again all I can suggest is think of why you wanted to do it. The emotions that lead you to get there will see you through the SI and then you just take a deep breath and go for it...once you are falling it's then a lottery to if you survive or not and also to late for any SI...

Reactions: voyager