• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
It happens to me and it's terrifying! At the same time, my personality and opinions tends to change completely when I become homicidal and rn I kinda like it tbh. It's so fucked up how I can change from desperately not wanting to hurt ppl, to actually wanting to murder just like that. If only proffessionals were actually willing to find out why this happens to me instead of just claiming it's "just my fantasy" :/

sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Dec 14, 2023
It happens, but not very often for me personally. I developed after getting out of abusive therapy, freaked me out in the beginning, but I've read that it's quite common. Just very rarely discussed (for understandable reasons, imagine a Sanctioned Homicide lol) so people with it often feels alone and like they're going crazy. I don't know the full mechanism behind it, but my uneducated guess leads me to the sympathetic nervous system being stuck in a "fight" mode. Something I've also experienced for the first time quite recently. It truly makes you feel like you want to maim and I see no reason as to why that wouldn't affect you cognitively too.

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Sanctioned Homicide is a friendly and misunderstood community.

I have had many thoughts about 'harming' Nfather. He earned it with his decades of torment.
For me my homicidality isn't neccecarily about harming ppl who wronged me, although I can definitely have thoughts about that too. It can also be about wanting to kill someone who's suffering to end their pain, or sometimes for no reason at all witch makes it the most horrifying tbh. Rn it's a mix of wanting to end someone else's suffering and wanting to escape my own tbh.

About that community you mentioned, is it related to ss? I'll look into it. Thank you *^^*

Reactions: pilotviolin
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
About that community you mentioned, is it related to ss? I'll look into it. Thank you *^^*
The community is not serious. Just me being an idiot a long time ago.

It sounds a bit like you're describing intrusive thoughts. They are actually quite common, though they can be distressing if they are too intense and a good mental health professional should be able to offer advice.

Reactions: xoirse
xoirse

xoirse

caffeine overdose
Feb 15, 2024
i do. it happens very often, i think it stems from my everyday experience and torment of verbal abuse. i never got the chance to actually stood up for myself so i just rot there and think about committing homicide and different sorts of felonies to keep myself from being stressed at whatever words they throw at me. it's like an instinct at this point

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Unfortunately not. I don't have that and never had. I just want to eliminate myself. Think those with homicidal phantasies are not wrong. It is a natural way of defending if someone violates your boundaries. It is even a "healthy" impulse to start with.

People like me who don't have it, they re really fucked.

• Love
Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
The community is not serious. Just me being an idiot a long time ago.

It sounds a bit like you're describing intrusive thoughts. They are actually quite common, though they can be distressing if they are too intense and a good mental health professional should be able to offer advice.

Yeah I figured, pretty funny stuff though.
I'm still waiting to see my new psychiatrist tbh, but I'll definitely look in to this more. Thank you :D

• Hugs
Reactions: Pluto