plain_jane

plain_jane

Jun 8, 2023
Recently, I complimented one of my girlfriends skin as nice and she just didn't seem to believe I really experience it as nice, I feel terrible that I can't seem to communicate to her about how I experience her. For context, she has acne which for some reason she thinks mean I can't experience her skin as nice. I get that she may have self esteem issues that I can't just magically cure, but I wish I could at least make her feel like I love her for her, not in spite of anything. Really with all my girlfriends all I ever want to do is make them feel loved, but I can only ever seem to let them down or hurt them. As a lesbian I'm utterly useless.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: carin129 and Leavesfromthevine
C

carin129

Nov 17, 2023
Recently, I complimented one of my girlfriends skin as nice and she just didn't seem to believe I really experience it as nice, I feel terrible that I can't seem to communicate to her about how I experience her. For context, she has acne which for some reason she thinks mean I can't experience her skin as nice. I get that she may have self esteem issues that I can't just magically cure, but I wish I could at least make her feel like I love her for her, not in spite of anything. Really with all my girlfriends all I ever want to do is make them feel loved, but I can only ever seem to let them down or hurt them. As a lesbian I'm utterly useless.
Me too.

Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
This has always been a fear for me which has led me to staying single. I can't deal with my own issues so I don't think I could ever make someone feel loved or appreciated like they deserve