voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Yeah, I'd probably have fivefold as many posts if I didn't delete as much. Used to write more and longer, but even then I'd discard a lot. Usually dish out a few emotes and prepare to write something but then procrastinate instead and open up another thread. Probably have like 250 SS tabs open atm. *cough*

Reasons are many. Sometimes the post turns out too verbose, or I overthink the post so much that my mind becomes stressed due to the constant repetition and I find it hard to express what I want to say. Other times my mind just goes blank due to mhi, or I hesitate and someone else says it in the meantime and the discussion moves on. Sometimes I feel the contribution is irrelevant, too self-centered or brash and could perhaps be taken the wrong way. Often times, I'm just lazy.

What I regret most is not writing to people I liked and then they were gone. Have also withheld my opinion a few times on crucial events, but really shouldn't have.

Imho, write what you feel like. You can't really do wrong and chances are someone can relate and that's so special about this place.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: aWishNotTrue, Carrotcake and Ame
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
could start a thread called " random thoughts" or something. you arent the only one who wants to articulate random thoughts in your head. this form of expression can be theraputic to some extent. dont have to worry bout deviating from the topic.

quiet.rabbit

quiet.rabbit

NEET
Feb 27, 2020
could start a thread called " random thoughts" or something. you arent the only one who wants to articulate random thoughts in your head. this form of expression can be theraputic to some extent. dont have to worry bout deviating from the topic.
I was thinking of doing this but I feel like it would just clutter the forum if others get the same idea and I would also feel weird just bumping my own thread randomly. Is it even allowed?

Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
I was thinking of doing this but I feel like it would just clutter the forum if others get the same idea and I would also feel weird just bumping my own thread randomly. Is it even allowed?

I don't see why not....