BornBrief

BornBrief

Student
Dec 21, 2020
I've sat here more than I'd like to admit typing up my feelings and deleting them while crying my life away. I want to be open but I just feel stupid in the end and feel incoherent and nothing feels like it matters in the end. This is the best I could do.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Jumping_realms, LaminarFlow, UseItOrLoseIt and 24 others
Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
From what I've seen this is a very open place and very accepting, I think you should take as long as you need to express yourself because even if it doesn't seem like it your feelings are important. I'd love to talk if you want to? I know it can be hard to get it out sometimes.

Reactions: WOODESITY, Sensei, BornBrief and 1 other person
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I delete at least half the things I write. Don't feel bad about that. I understand wanting to be open but feeling as if you shouldn't.

• Hugs
Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt, nolongerhuman, Sensei and 5 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Yes. I'll want to say something but I'm fairly confident most here hate me so whatever, I just delete it instead more often then not now.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt, voyager, WOODESITY and 3 others
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
Yes, all the time.

I really feel terrible about the way I write, and my opinions and feelings are somewhat unpopular here. Might as well keep them to myself since no one cares anyway.

• Hugs
Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt, Fehler, voyager and 3 others
Carrotcake

Carrotcake

Experienced
Nov 27, 2019
I write replies sometimes and then my brain goes: "….. or we could just, you know, NOT say anything" and then delete it.

And when I do say something, I have many regrets.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: voyager, Decidueye and demuic
L

Less_Negative

Less is more.
Apr 25, 2021
I feel the same way, I feel like I am just not capable of opening up and express myself, even when I try to - I just simply cannot find the appropriate words for the things I want to say.
I often stare at the screen writing and deleting stuff for half an hour or so, before deciding if the post I was going to make had any significance whatsoever. Even when I decide to post, I often deeply regret the things I wrote the next morning.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager, BornBrief and Boochky
Bat 17

Bat 17

Bat 17
Mar 30, 2021
I don't tend to delete but I sometimes add things.

What I don't have is the emotional honesty and ability to encapsulate the suicidal thinking processes that some here display. I wish I did and I benefit enormously from what I read.

There are members posting above who say that people don't like them or their posts who I think are amazing human beings and wonderful writers. Hopefully their perception is mistaken, else there's no accounting for taste.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: voyager, FuneralCry, Meditation guide and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I've certainly done that a lot where I type up something big that ends up unfinished then it eventually gets deleted because I forgot to go back to it...

Reactions: voyager, BornBrief and Bat 17
Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
I've been doing that continuously everywhere for the last 2 weeks... I just don't feel like my words add much value anywhere. Like why bother sharing? I don't feel much relief or anything worth it... I dunno...

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager, BornBrief, Decidueye and 1 other person
nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
All the time:,) Scared of being judged even though this is a pretty non judgmental place. Sometimes I don't know what to say to others because the stuff they face and the reasons that brought them here are horrible and I can't even begin to imagine how to comfort them.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
I always do it. I just think my stuff doesn't seem as bad or as worth other people's time

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager, Decidueye and nightnightnitrite
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Everyone should just let rip with whatever they're feeling. This is the last place you will be judged or mocked.

Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt, voyager, FuneralCry and 3 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Everyone should just let rip with whatever they're feeling. This is the last place you will be judged or mocked.
Idk I got mocked for my tastes pretty hard quite recently and the post still lives in my head rent-free. :pfff:

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death, Decidueye, nightnightnitrite and 2 others
aWishNotTrue

aWishNotTrue

‏‏‎ ‎
Apr 5, 2021
I wish I could give myself the permission to spew whatever verbal garbage I come up with, no restrains, but that'll have to wait for the personal ctb thread.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Did I do that? :))
Suspicious Someone GIF

...Maybe. ;-;

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Decidueye and motel rooms
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yes, it's happened to me a few times but now that I've realized that people here won't judge me and will just try to provide wise advice, I post whatever comes to my mind.

Reactions: BornBrief
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Idk I got mocked for my tastes pretty hard quite recently and the post still lives in my head rent-free. :pfff:
Just point me in their direction and then:
SmugUniqueEel max 1mb
Then...
Tenor 4
Finished with...
W47m4e7

• Yay!
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, voyager, BluesRunTheGame and 2 others
Boochky

Boochky

Fat, bipolar, and hairy. (Sorry boys, I’m taken.)
Feb 23, 2019
Yes all the time. I can't form thoughts and everything is pointless.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager, FuneralCry and EraseRewind
EraseRewind

EraseRewind

Circling the drain
May 13, 2020
Yes, often. I write it then think, no one wants to hear that.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager, FuneralCry and Boochky
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I should do that more often. I think most of the things that I post only make sense to me and I post a lot of pointless complaining.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager, Boochky and EraseRewind
Decidueye

Decidueye

Existing
Apr 16, 2021
Yeah... Yeah. I've even deleted my response to this a few times.

BornBrief

BornBrief

Student
Dec 21, 2020
Lots of love to you all

Its not even that I worry about being judged. Everyone here has been so open and accepting which is amazing.

I will just start writing, and then my brain derails and it all cascades from one thing to another and I end up in tears and 10 topics away from where I started. Then it just feels pointless and disjointed

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: AQUA and voyager
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Just post anything that comes to mind. If we can't vent here, then where?

Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt and WOODESITY
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
It's not so much deleting I spend most of my time editing my posts because me speliing is so crap. For example, I started this post during the cold war.

• Hugs
Reactions: Carrotcake, UseItOrLoseIt and death137
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Yeah I do that.

If you made a post you can't delete it if its 6 hours old. I wish this restriction is lifted because there are lots of posts I want to delete because they feel stupid or pointless or too personal.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can
Bat 17

Bat 17

Bat 17
Mar 30, 2021
Yeah I do that.

If you made a post you can't delete it if its 6 hours old. I wish this restriction is lifted because there are lots of posts I want to delete because they feel stupid or pointless or too personal.
You can probably ask a mod for help if that happens. Cant hurt to try

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and death137
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
You can probably ask a mod for help if that happens. Cant hurt to try
I thought about that but I feel its difficult for them to check and delete every post I want to see removed. But I would try to ask them to delete the threads I regret posting. They aren't many so it won't be difficult. Thanks for your suggestion.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and Bat 17