• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

KafkaF

Taking a break from the website.
Nov 18, 2023
I've been trying to think a lot about what's holding me back and one thing I feel is it's just how morbid the practicalities are.

I'll take the thing. Then I'll be laying there alone knowing I'm about to die for maybe 10 minutes. Maybe throwing up.

Then my body will lay there just getting cold. Someone will have to find it and then a bunch of people will come get it.

Then I'll have to be put in a coffin and buried underground and my body will slowly decay and fall apart.

Idk, I hate that. It's, for lack of a better word, so morbid and it bothers me a lot. Especially imagining my body as an empty shell.

I wish that when you died your body just instantly disappeared along with you.

Not sure how to get over this.

Y

Young.Werther

Student
Apr 11, 2023
I haven't thought about the practicalities of what happens after I'm gone. I'll be done so it won't be my problem lol. Funerals and all are for the living to grieve, not for the dead.

Reactions: sserafim
blacksand

blacksand

Experienced
May 2, 2023
I will be shooting myself in the head after jumping off a giant seacliff at night so it's unlikely my body will even be found. The main focus I have is avoiding survival, as long as my body is lifeless it doesn't matter.

Reactions: FitsTime