• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I like me 😢 I just don't like my debilitating problems.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Labyrinth, Alexei_Kirillov, Finalnight and 6 others
MikUma

MikUma

certified red flag
Dec 7, 2023
Honestly, not really. I hope I am lost and I don't come back, and my personality and my character and my being is completely gone. I don't care if I'm remembered or not, because I did nothing discernible, and I hope that I never regain consciousness after I die.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: stillunemployed, escape_from_hell, Sageiois and 11 others
lex

lex

Just another statistic
Jul 7, 2020
I would have said yes to that 6-8 years ago. But now I don't even know who I am anymore. People don't like me and for good reason I don't like myself either.

• Aww..
Reactions: Finalnight, idiotenby, Forveleth and 4 others
Yeet_Me_Away

Yeet_Me_Away

May 19, 2024
I hope I am lost and I don't come back, and my personality and my character and my being is completely gone. I don't care if I'm remembered or not, because I did nothing discernible, and I hope that I never regain consciousness after I die.
100% this

Reactions: escape_from_hell and jolow1
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
No. Call me vain, but I am not remarkable, and I deeply desire to be. This vessel is worthless to me because those who I admire don't admire it. I only rolled well on my voice, but that is not enough. I am tired of being an invisible admirer.

Reactions: jar-baby, divinemistress36, Vicolo cieco and 3 others
Dark Window

Dark Window

Forest Wanderer
Mar 12, 2024
No. In death I'm 99.9% certain you'll simply lose consciousness and therefore wont experience anything.

Reactions: jolow1, Forveleth and ijustwishtodie
Monique696

Monique696

Aug 31, 2021
There have been tons of near death experiences that talk in detail about what they experienced. That combined with quite a few proven mediums like Matt Fraser shows a different afterlife than just simply lights out.
You don't lose yourself in death. You are still you but expanded and without the limitations of this world. You also get to keep all of your memories and to experience life from all sides. You get to interact and talk to your pets and long lost loves. You get to see the possibilities of what your life could have become if you did x y or z and even see how your relatives continue with their life.
They say this is supposed to be the hardest school in the universe and I believe them that we came here to learn and experience.
I wish to just go to Switzerland and glide into the next world with no risk and no pain. That would be so lovely.

Reactions: QuietLake, YosemiteGrrl, divinemistress36 and 3 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
No, not really. I don't want there to be a "me" at all which is a reason why I like death a lot

Reactions: sugarh1gh, lex and Forveleth
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
There have been tons of near death experiences that talk in detail about what they experienced. That combined with quite a few proven mediums like Matt Fraser shows a different afterlife than just simply lights out.
You don't lose yourself in death. You are still you but expanded and without the limitations of this world. You also get to keep all of your memories and to experience life from all sides. You get to interact and talk to your pets and long lost loves. You get to see the possibilities of what your life could have become if you did x y or z and even see how your relatives continue with their life.
They say this is supposed to be the hardest school in the universe and I believe them that we came here to learn and experience.
I wish to just go to Switzerland and glide into the next world with no risk and no pain. That would be so lovely.
Sounds like wishful thinking but it sounds nice.

Monique696

Monique696

Aug 31, 2021
Who knows what's real for each one of us.
As far as I've known it changes based on our wishes, believes, fears and scars.
Some might need quite a lot of love and healing others might not be able to wait until they can get back to earth who knows.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
No, I'm fine with losing myself in death. The self is only there to help us process the world around us and better interact with each other. The self going away once we die feels natural and oddly brings me a sense of comfort.

• Love
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov, Forveleth and Ambivalent1
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
No.

"I" am just a brain that can suffer long lasting unbearable pain.

The extreme torture , unbearable pain and extreme suffering possible from so many threats, 1000's of diseases, accidents , homelessness, injustice ,oppression, lies, old age etc , work chores, the bad far outweigh any good in life.

This machine they call the human body can break down at any minute

Why would i be sad to get rid of this prison , and escape this evil world. why would i be sad to escape evil life imposition and this evil world? no i will be happy to.

They want you to focus on the crap addictions like youtube ,sports , news ,TV media , social media etc. that are supposedely so much fun , so good , so important , so pleasurable. imo these and more are just garbage meaningless addictions programmed by the society culture ( these didn't exist 300,000 years ago).

But then they want you to forget about unbearable pain and the many diseaseses , accidents old age etc that can cause it and the extreme suffering and so many things that can cause that.

you have to take those together . the garbage "fun" addictions can't be separated from the most extreme torture and the most horrible things as they are both intertwined in life and one leads to the other. you can't say I want to watch youtube all day eat all day and not work not get old not do chores not be in danger of extreme pain.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ambivalent1
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Yes. I do not wish to live, but I do not want to miss out on any potential opportunities or enjoyable activities.

Reactions: ladylazarus4 and Ambivalent1
C

Coffeandamug

Words are quite useless, and so am I.
Oct 22, 2020
Yes, I do like me as well :/ honestly it is so hard because the only options I've got are a miserable life or death and I didn't want any of those. I just have got no choice
I've seen all kinds of reports on nde's but unfortunely you can't fully trust those. There aren't any studies that really prove the brain was totally inactive during those experiences (because the brain and how it functions isn't fully understood yet). I really wish I could believe there is some form of afterlife but the highest probability is that there just ins't.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
nightlygem

nightlygem

La Joya
Sep 27, 2023
I struggle with wanting to end my life due to this exact issue. The voices will tell me "The world would be better off without you", but the people I love and cherish I cannot bare to leave behind. It has also been made clear to me that I've already impacted a lot of people's lives whether I realize it or not. As selfish as it is, I do not want to become a forgotten memory. I want to continue making an impact on others and inspire them to push through.
It's unfortunate, having the desire to live but the same desire to die.

• Hugs
ImTelling

ImTelling

Sad Doggo
May 27, 2024
I hate everything about myself. The world would genuinely be better off without me. I rewatched one of my fave films just now, "It's Such A Beautiful Day" by Don Hertzfeldt.

There's a line in it that really struck why I'm doing this, the context of the scene is the main character looking through a photo album of pictures when he was a kid:

"He'd read once how each cell
in the body replaces itself
and dies as the years pass;
how everyone is
slowly reconstructed
out of continuously changing
pieces.
It depressed him how foreign
the pictures seemed to him now,
how his ridiculous ingrown cells
had long ago stolen
this happy dead kid's identity
and with his own life
made a complete mess
of it."

Reactions: ladylazarus4 and Ambivalent1
annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
I really like who I am

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight and Ambivalent1
L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
How exactly is Fraser proven, like any psychic he has the ability at any time to engage in a scientific study to prove their legitimacy. Like all others who have done so, he would fail. If he was legit he would have done so by now and become the most talked about person in the world, someone who proved medium powers were real would become unimaginably famous. NDEs come up a lot on this site, but people giving detailed accounts of things they saw does not account as evidence when the accounts are drastically different dependent on the region/culture the person is from and the fact we know that residual brain activity continues for some time after death.

fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
I'm sad about losing the better versions of me that I could've been, but not who I am now. I understand why you would be sad about losing yourself though, that's completely valid :( </3 I'm sorry life dealt you such a bad hand

• Aww..
totheendofinfinity

totheendofinfinity

Trust in my self righteous suicide
May 26, 2024
I think I"ve already lost myself.

• Aww..
Finalnight

Finalnight

Cbting 07/03/24, love you all.
Aug 16, 2023
Not at all, this version of myself should've never existed, and I hope it never exists in the same way ever again

• Aww..
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Not at all, this version of myself should've never existed, and I hope it never exists in the same way ever again
I was abused as a child and my current self is an aberration too. But I like my inner child

• Aww..
Reactions: Finalnight
Finalnight

Finalnight

Aug 16, 2023
I'm so sorry that happened to you, I can't even imagine how horrible it must've been for you and for other people who has gone though the same thing, I understand why you'd want to CTB, and what saddens me the most is that you want to live but you also want to die because those scars which don't go away, I'm really sorry 😞♥️

• Aww..
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I'm so sorry that happened to you, I can't even imagine how horrible it must've been for you and for other people who has gone though the same thing, I understand why you'd want to CTB, and what saddens me the most is that you want to live but you also want to die because those scars which don't go away, I'm really sorry 😞♥️
Thank you. Yeah I'm trying but I keep failing. The only life I'll have and it was ruined at the beginning.

• Hugs
Finalnight

Finalnight

Aug 16, 2023
It's not your fault, I also imagined a beautiful life for myself like many of us here, but if it's not because of the way we are born, some accident or disease, then there's other people to screw it up for you and make it a living hell..

Last edited:
  • Love
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
It's not your fault, I also imagined a beautiful life for myself like many of us here, but if it's not because of the way we are born, some accident or disease, then there's other people to screw it up for you and make it a living hell..
For me it's also illness and other people. The only comfort in death is no more abusive people. Unfortunately, it's not a comfort you can experience.

• Love
Maormer

Maormer

May 21, 2024
I don't think I know enough about who I am to know what I'd be loosing. I feel too detached from my sense of self. I know I've had a positive impact on sone people and I think I'll miss the fact that the positive aspects of me are not in other peoples lives anymore. But I do not worry about loosing my ability to experience my own self

Reactions: Finalnight and Ambivalent1