• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

thatlatealready

traffic's wild tonight
Apr 7, 2023
I was just wondering if anyone else had received a message from a guy on reddit offering to supply nembutal to help them end it. He claims to be a cancer patient and has a story going for him. Idk if it's true or not. He messaged me on two different accounts and the whole thing smelt fishy to me.

I reached out to the mods on the subreddit I reckon he found me on, and they said it was a scam. Anyone know anything more?

Salvation_

Salvation_

"Please, finish my story."
Nov 25, 2020
Sounds like a textbook scam premise

Reactions: thatlatealready
chr74

chr74

Student
Mar 29, 2023
if he was a nice guy trying to help others ud expect him to either give u it free or for a really low price eg. just cover the postage

B

Blackroom_57

Student
Dec 25, 2021
They don't give out Nembutal for cancer

Reactions: nosoul and thatlatealready
D

Disaster

Experienced
Jan 24, 2023
There would be a huge legal risk in doing that. On so many levels! It's extremely naive to have any trace of hope that it could be legit. If someone would have access to it, they wouldn't be inboxing people on Reddit.

D

Deleted member 31858

A total scam. How shitty of a person must you be to want to rip off a person who already has a lot of problems. There is definitely a shortage of N. If before it was difficult to get more now

L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
I try not to put down Reddit, as I'm on it from time to time. I just mainly talk sports on it. That said, the internet as a whole can be a truck stop bathroom wall sometimes. I wouldn't trust ANYONE offering ANYTHING through DM-ing on Reddit. Just a word of caution.