I

inabsentia

Apr 20, 2021
And what channels do you like?

It's one of the few things that can help soothe me when I'm really distressed. Keen to see if anyone has any recommendations. :)

Reactions: chloramine and houseofleaves
Sarros

Sarros

Student
Sep 2, 2021
I've been listening to ASMR as early as 2010-11. A lot of channels have come and gone but Gentle Whispering is still here and very good. Good mic quality and a wide array of videos. Doesn't really do the kind of videos I typically like though, which is those videos that make me feel like I have a girlfriend
😔

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Thank Satan that bullshit fad lost it's appeal for mass media, and was replaced for new bullshit fads like nurses shaking their ass in a Chinese app during "a global pandemic".

houseofleaves

houseofleaves

and this with thee remains.
Jan 14, 2022
YES, especially Angelica, she is so creative

Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Yesss I like food ones especially. Love to watch mukbangs and they push me to eat so. Otherwise I loveeee scenic ones.

What kind do you like? I can link some from my youtube Playlist 😊🤗

Reactions: chloramine
B

Burner1234

Jul 26, 2022
The only asmr I ever liked was the sound of turning pages. Those were the only ones I ever watched. I've always liked the sound of page turning for some reason.

C

chloramine

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2022
Yeah, it helps with my insomnia sometimes. I mainly listen to Gibi or Gentle Whispering, but occasionally I'll watch random people. Zeitgeist has some that don't include talking if that's not something I'm comfortable with on a given day.

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Thank Satan that bullshit fad lost it's appeal for mass media, and was replaced for new bullshit fads like nurses shaking their ass in a Chinese app during "a global pandemic".
I am sorry, WHAT?!
I'm not surprised, more... sad...

Reactions: houseofleaves
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
I am sorry, WHAT?!
I'm not surprised, more... sad...
We are all sad here, whether you believe the lies that are forcefully fed to you or not. But it's safe to say there's something incredibly delusional about humans regardless of the specifics.

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
We are all sad here, whether you believe the lies that are forcefully fed to you or not. But it's safe to say there's something incredibly delusional about humans regardless of the specifics.
No, I mean sad about that specific fad.