• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Do you think you will be miserable until you die?

• Yes

Votes: 129 93.5%
  • No

Votes: 9 6.5%

• Total voters
whimsyaspie

whimsyaspie

Student
Oct 2, 2023
Honestly, yeah. I'm done lying to myself that it will get better. I'm sure it can get better, for others. But I really don't think that's the case for me, there's too many things wrong with me. I'm 100% certain that I will live a miserable and unfulfilling life if I don't kill myself. I'd rather just die now than get to old age and regret my entire life.

B

Bagobones9

Aug 19, 2023
Yeah everything hurts every day anf has since i was a kid im in so much physical pain and when i self medicate people say i just wanna get high id like to think id have a chance to get mt mental issue figured out if i could go 1 day witbout pain and 1 day without the brain fog of pills and no one cares that im actually in pain ans the american Medical field refuses to actually help pain patients in fear of a lawsuit ive lost everyone ive loved i wish i had the nerve to ktb im bless with so many ways ive been amazing as hiding my sucidal ideation that actully no.one knows or doesnt think im serious i am in possession of fire arms i have unlimited opiates i own a motorcycle i live near the ocean but i can never convince my self to actually do it sorry for the rant

Reactions: iloverachel
F

fishanddisilluion

Apr 27, 2024
Absolutely. Depression took away any semblance of hope or aspirations I might've ever had from me. I completely missed my window to amount to something in life. I don't see any way out of my situation at this point.

Felodese

Felodese

Student
Mar 31, 2024
I'm growing more and more convinced that depression can't truly be cured. You might be able to get "better", and feel a tiny bit less dead inside, if you get the right treatment. But your depression is always there. You will always be in pain. You will always suffer.

Last edited:
halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
The idea of being completely happy with life is a myth. You don't just become happy one day, life is full of hurdles and problems all the time. The goal is to become content with your circumstances and make the best of the cards you've been given.

I don't think I am capable of being truly content with my life. I'm severely mentally ill and autistic, I will never have a peace free life because I will always be struggling with these things - these impairments are permanent. Sure I can learn to cope better which is what I have been doing in recent times, but it will always be in the background.

So yes, I do think I will always have a bit of misery in the back of my mind until the day I die.

W

Werewolf.

Student
May 28, 2021
I'm not quite certain. I am absolutely certain I will be miserable forever. I am religious (Islamic), so I believe I will be tormented in the Hereafter. There will be no end to my suffering.

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
The idea of being completely happy with life is a myth. You don't just become happy one day, life is full of hurdles and problems all the time. The goal is to become content with your circumstances and make the best of the cards you've been given.

I don't think I am capable of being truly content with my life. I'm severely mentally ill and autistic, I will never have a peace free life because I will always be struggling with these things - these impairments are permanent. Sure I can learn to cope better which is what I have been doing in recent times, but it will always be in the background.

So yes, I do think I will always have a bit of misery in the back of my mind until the day I die.
Why is the goal to be content with your circumstances? I don't want to settle for less. I always strive for something better. I also have autism and I'm just not suited for this world. Why should *I* have to cope and change myself in order to fit society? Society should change and be more understanding of me

halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
Why is the goal to be content with your circumstances? I don't want to settle for less. I always strive for something better. I also have autism and I'm just not suited for this world. Why should *I* have to cope and change myself in order to fit society? Society should change and be more understanding of me
What I mean is: that one does not wake up one day and becomes permanently happy. The goal is to come to the point in your life where you are content with where you are at and what you have. No one can ever truly be happy because shitty things always happen, but you can be content and at peace with the life that you have built, if that makes sense?

screwpocket

screwpocket

Apr 29, 2024
I can't even function properly as normal people do. Zero life quality, zero friends and relationship, even my own family begin to see me as a burden. And the society where i live do not give a change to people like me to bounce back and start their life. One wrong step in your life and you're done.

So yeah, I hope i have the courage to end this miserable self.

BlockHammer

BlockHammer

Confused loser
Oct 25, 2023
The biggest problem for me isn't wheater or not im going to be miserable forever or not, say that even if im not going to find happined one day how long it's going to take huh?? My patient have limits and just to be honest i can't take this misery forever. Also not to mentioned that you being misreable forever is a probability, a probabilty that i don't want to experience if the worst come to true.

I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Sorry to see so many of you also believing you will be miserable for life
I have also given up all hope of a life where i will be content

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
B

botanist_dude

Apr 29, 2024
As the days go on, I feel more hopeless and pessimistic about life

I don't see anyway to escape a painful, miserable life besides death.

I believe I will be miserable until the day I finally die

I completely agree. I am constantly in financial stress. It is just impossible to achieve a life that is worth living

crystal_meth97

crystal_meth97

Nie mam zamiaru się poddać
May 1, 2024
Certainly. What awaits me is physical illness, experiencing the death of my parents, the death of my cats, loneliness... And I'm trying to take care of myself in case I fail to CTB or decide to live until my parents die, but that doesn't exempt me from experiencing more suffering. My mental health issues are forever and the way therapy alleviates these issues is limited. So yeah, definitely miserable 'till the day I die.

C

Chacha

Feb 4, 2024
Every day I cannot see the light of the tunnel I do not want to live and what it bothers me is that I cannot do evil to people I would love to do evil to people that have more than me. Here is one example yesterday I was at the laundromat and someone ask me how to use the dryers and I helped them Instead I should tell them I know but I will not tell you what to use. It hurts me to do evil. I do evil to myself. TOday I tried to hang myself, I hit my head closer to a 100 times . I am very isolated and do not have any friends, family, income . job. I am almost 60 years old and I cannot see any future . The best thing for me is to die. I am rehearsing my death. I wrote my obituary and the letter of apology for the people who find me. If I do not get what I want right know I will kill myself. I do not believe in miracles, I lived 60 years as a miserable cow and society does not have the guts to tell me in my face. That's what I do everyday self destruct myself as you can see I am severely insane.. I beg society to give me physical pain but no response.. I hoep I die soon

Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
Yes. I've been depressed since I was in middle school, and it has only gotten worse over time. I just don't think my brain is predisposed to be happy or even content

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Arcanist
Mar 25, 2024
There is no rest of my life!!! But sure there is no light at the end of the tunnel.. my life is checked ✅ by miserable and sadness as long as I'm breathing

etherealspring

etherealspring

can someone just kill me already
Mar 27, 2024
definitely. i dont remember what its like to want to live, let alone what its like to be consistently happy anymore. im sad everyday. im doomed for a lifetime of misery

Reactions: chestnut
C

chestnut

in limbo
May 6, 2024
I'm quite certain I won't be less miserable, so kind of. As I age, problems relating to health, body image, finances and career switches will become insurmountable. New friendships and relationships are harder to form from scratch. People get married, move or have other priorities, leaving you alone. I will feel more and more like a failure and wish to CTB again and again. Like what's the point of going through all that?

There's a layer of trauma, suffering and being emotionally disconnected, which will always influence new experiences and make it miserable imo. Even small ups and efforts to change lifestyles, will eventually fail, landing me at rock bottom again. It feels quite bleak and hopeless often.