Smelly_ballz

Smelly_ballz

No hope in heaven, No fear of hell
Oct 30, 2023
I feel the sensation of something around my neck, a gun to my head, a knife to my throat, etc. when i feel like CBTing. It is like an itch that needs to be scratched.

hmskms

hmskms

trying to escape a world governed by sociopaths.
Jun 12, 2023
oh yeah. ever since i read about the brain stem i always think about how to properly position the barrel of a gun towards the roof of my mouth. every other way is painful so i dont think of them, but firearm death seems so promising. im just glad i have the means, and 3 days from now ill finally get to be able to follow through.

Reactions: Smelly_ballz
Kobusu

Kobusu

Writer
Oct 18, 2021
Ever since my attempt, whenever I feel at a point where I might even impulsively do it, I feel the sensation of a cord around my neck (the one I used in my closest attempt). Very possible it could also be a flashback though, but it's very vivid, as if in that moment it's there again.

• Hugs
passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
Yep. It's like I can feel my hands securing a noose or slashing my wrist open even though they're firmly by my side. Or if I'm on the street I can vividly feel my legs running into the street.

ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
Ever since my attempt, whenever I feel at a point where I might even impulsively do it, I feel the sensation of a cord around my neck (the one I used in my closest attempt). Very possible it could also be a flashback though, but it's very vivid, as if in that moment it's there again.
I get that feeling as well. Sometimes I need to feel the rope I bought for the purpose around my neck.

My guess I will just impulsively say - its time - and step off the stool

Reactions: Kobusu and Smelly_ballz