406metallicblue

Student
Sep 7, 2018
It is possible to live a wholesome life alone, apparently, if you believe what you read.

RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

dont cry for me im already dead
Nov 20, 2018
why is it weird being alone? I hate other people so if I do manage to live long, i'd probably be all by myself or with family

because evolution made humans sociale beings

all studies on that subject show that loneliness is unhealthy, raises cortisol and make humans unhappy

lonely people also die earlier in average

R

retarddd

Aug 10, 2018
because evolution made humans sociale beings

all studies on that subject show that loneliness is unhealthy, raises cortisol and make humans unhappy

lonely people also die earlier in average
Theres a reason why dogs exist, also wouldnt dying earlier be a good thing, especially for the people on this forum

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I will say being a virgin does play a part in my wanting to ctb. While it is not the biggest reason or factor, it does affect me in some way, knowing that it is sad that what most people are able to get (or even take for granted), I struggle to get (prostitution and brothels might solve the problem for me -- as I'm only looking to experience the physical aspect of 'sex' in my life just once, before I die.). Also, yes I know that having sex or not will not solve all my problems, but if it does make life more tolerable or increase my quality of life, then it's better than nothing.

Reactions: Roberto
M

mplslonely

Mar 14, 2019
probably r/gonewild hehe

She did post on that too but I found her on RandomActsofBlowjobs. She was just recently seperated from her husband and was a bit open to play. I sold myself as a 10 year dryspell since college.

R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
I will say being a virgin does play a part in my wanting to ctb. While it is not the biggest reason or factor, it does affect me in some way, knowing that it is sad that what most people are able to get (or even take for granted), I struggle to get (prostitution and brothels might solve the problem for me -- as I'm only looking to experience the physical aspect of 'sex' in my life just once, before I die.). Also, yes I know that having sex or not will not solve all my problems, but if it does make life more tolerable or increase my quality of life, then it's better than nothing.
I have felt like you until I made love with my ex-girlfriend. To feel love and make love is something that at least once one must experience in life. I just had one girlfriend that wanted to make love with me. I was 34 years old. I had an ex-wife before, but she didn't like to make love with me. She was abused as a girl, so I was comprehensive. We use to make love once every 2 months and I was frustrated and my self steem got lower. What I want to say is that I think I can understand you. But, now I just can't think about making love. I'm not able to find a partner because I am a social skill disaster. I just don't have energies to show a good image of me to another person, and chat, or anything. I don't have money to go out ... so. And I want to ctb so I don't want any commitment to ctb when the time is right.

I wish you'll find one to love.

Last edited:
Reactions: TAW122
seekingoblivion

seekingoblivion

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
She did post on that too but I found her on RandomActsofBlowjobs. She was just recently seperated from her husband and was a bit open to play. I sold myself as a 10 year dryspell since college.
Okay then. Guess I gotta start frequenting a few different subs lol. Only problem is I live outside of the western world so it'd be pretty much pointless because most users seem to be US based and even the ones who aren't are still nowhere near me whatsoever. Whatever. Congrats on that experience bro. Hope it was fun.

efffervescence

efffervescence

Dec 13, 2018
Being cheated on is worse than being a virgin in my opinion. Or having someone who appeared to be into you go hook up with someone else and leave you hurt and confused.
10000% this - I WISH I was still a virgin. Sex leads to a lot of problems and I genuinely feel like I wouldn't be half as traumatised as I am now if I had kept myself for marriage or something.

Reactions: LayNrot
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
I regret being with most of the people that I've have been with and don't even understand why it happened in a lot of cases. I don't know if my current low libido is just due to feeling depressed, or if I've actually reached a new conclusion that celibacy is the way forward. I didn't feel like that when I was with my ex though, so who knows what part hormones etc play.

Last edited:
Glim

Glim

Student
Jan 28, 2019
"Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father's name written on their foreheads. 2 And I heard a sound from heaven like the roar of rushing waters and like a loud peal of thunder. The sound I heard was like that of harpists playing their harps. 3 And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders. No one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth. 4 These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they remained virgins. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among mankind and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb. 5 No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless. "

Revelation 14:1-5

"Chastity is the lily of virtues, and makes men almost equal to Angels. Everything is beautiful in accordance with its purity. Now the purity of man is chastity, which is called honesty, and the observance of it, honor and also integrity; and its contrary is called corruption; in short, it has this peculiar excellence above the other virtues, that it preserves both soul and body fair and unspotted." -- Saint Francis de Sales

Thou should be proud of thy purity in this age of decadence

Last edited:
Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
"Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father's name written on their foreheads. 2 And I heard a sound from heaven like the roar of rushing waters and like a loud peal of thunder. The sound I heard was like that of harpists playing their harps. 3 And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders. No one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth. 4 These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they remained virgins. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among mankind and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb. 5 No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless. "

Revelation 14:1-5

"Chastity is the lily of virtues, and makes men almost equal to Angels. Everything is beautiful in accordance with its purity. Now the purity of man is chastity, which is called honesty, and the observance of it, honor and also integrity; and its contrary is called corruption; in short, it has this peculiar excellence above the other virtues, that it preserves both soul and body fair and unspotted." -- Saint Francis de Sales

Thou should be proud of thy purity in this age of decadence

I must be an angel then, but if you fap then I guess not. Abstaining from it is good spiritually.