S

soulreaper

Jun 4, 2020
Reading some of the failures scares me a bit.. Some people didn't even go unconscious or pass out... Some people mentioned pain.....
And even the successful ones... How do we even know they are real? Gonna try it soon when my SN comes but still a little bit worried.... Really hope there's no pain and I just black out and it will be over

Reactions: Sinai Silence, Loner, Busdriver and 6 others
B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
I am afraid too. I think I won't be able to use it without benzos or tramadol. I don't want to suffer before passing out. But the timing is a bit tricky. The thing is you can pass out before drinking SN or it may not work till the end. I still think it is poison and it won't be pleasurable, my prediction is that it would be like very bad alcohol poisoning which is not very pleasant to say the least but it is understandable after all you are dying

Last edited:
A

aukguy

Student
Mar 3, 2020
Not read about people not going unconscious, apart from where help was sought.

Reactions: autumnal
S

soulreaper

Jun 4, 2020
Are the timings definitely necessary? Exactly time I mean?

B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
I blacked out with xanax and tramadol overdose after about 15 minutes so I will drink SN about 10 minutes after consuming the tablets. I hope I wont miss it because last time I had seizure with this cocktail

Reactions: ebt88
A

aukguy

Student
Mar 3, 2020
Timings? As in the 48hr and 'stat dose' regimens should in the guide? Only insofar as ensuring you have taken the anti-emetic and painkillers/antacid's 45mins to 1hr before the SN drink

Zappfe lover

Zappfe lover

Experienced
Jun 24, 2020
Do you have propanolol? It will make you lose consciouness really fast

aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
Reading some of the failures scares me a bit.. Some people didn't even go unconscious or pass out... Some people mentioned pain.....
And even the successful ones... How do we even know they are real? Gonna try it soon when my SN comes but still a little bit worried.... Really hope there's no pain and I just black out and it will be over
As I read at scientific articles that's like carbon monoxide and painless. There are many cases at news and article mor than other methods

Reactions: ebt88
sarahlouise

sarahlouise

Jul 24, 2020
Propranolol did nothing to me when I od on it, I took shit loads , a slowed heart rate slightly but thats it. Xans made me blackout in about 10 minutes

Reactions: Loner
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
what happens if you throw it up and DONT drink another one? will you still die or because you didnt have enough of it will the body fix itself and you go about your day?

A

Avvie

Jul 23, 2020
It seems to me, after a lot of reading around here, that the failed attempts usually result from a a failure to follow the full protocol (Stan's guide/PPH) or an inability to get all of the ingredients in place. Assuming that the SN itself can be sourced, painkillers and antacids should be easily obtained but meto and propranolol (the latter a luxury according to Stan's guide, an essential in the PPH) seem difficult for many to find.

If everything is in place, and the timing and protocol is followed, then failure is unlikely.

Reactions: Abgrundanziehung and Zappfe lover
W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
No but I will try to get some... I thought there were for anxiety or something?
According to the PPH, when someone ingests SN, the brain starts to be starved of oxygen, so it asks the heart to increase blood flow. With propranolol, the heart doesn't pump out that blood, meaning the brain doesn't get oxygen, resulting in consciousness being lost in a matter of minutes. A few members who taken propranolol with their SN have reportedly lost consciousness in like three minutes. Members who haven't used propanolol lose consciousness in around 15-20 minutes.

Last edited:
Reactions: ebt88 and Zappfe lover
A

aukguy

Student
Mar 3, 2020
what happens if you throw it up and DONT drink another one? will you still die or because you didnt have enough of it will the body fix itself and you go about your day?

Depends on how much comes up when you are sick, and how long after. If you take 20g and your not sick immediately then some will get into your bloodstream. Given that as little as 2g is fatal then it might still be.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Depends on how much comes up when you are sick, and how long after. If you take 20g and your not sick immediately then some will get into your bloodstream. Given that as little as 2g is fatal then it might still be.
so basically at that point its either best to back out and call for help immediately or drink another one, otherwise it could be a slow way to go where you didnt ingest that much huh?

W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
so basically at that point its either best to back out and call for help immediately or drink another one, otherwise it could be a slow way to go where you didnt ingest that much huh?
No one has ever drunk a second cup of SN I believe. I'm not sure if they called for help, or they ended up dying, but the general belief is that no one has made it to the second cup.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
No one has ever drunk a second cup of SN I believe. I'm not sure if they called for help, or they ended up dying, but the general belief is that no one has made it to the second cup.
??? ive read a few goodbye threads where the person said they threw up and drank a second one.
ok i couldnt find one where they say they drank a second one but they did throw up and havent been on since. i thought i read one where they drank a second one, maybe not though

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
A few members who taken propranolol with their SN have reportedly lost consciousness in like three minutes.
This is not true.. in a specific case the member stopped communicating in 14 mins but we will never know when they lost consciousness. It helps but it's not in 3 mins

Reactions: Fedrea, Zappfe lover and GoodPersonEffed
S

SSlostallhope

Student
May 23, 2020
Yes.

I do not believe this method is painless, surely poisoning yourself would involve pain ?
I'm going to follow my regime to try reduce it.

Reactions: Loner
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
I'm terrified .. have no luxury items . Straight SN and a torn up gut.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote, FriendofDeath, Loner and 2 others
E

Eachdaymakesmedumber

Jul 25, 2020
Guys, lets find a solution. How do we loose conciousness guaranteed while taking SN?

Do we take a hand full of Xanax right after ingestion of SN or what?

Oxycodone 1 h before might do the trick as well (for euphoria).

This has to be it, am I right?

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/ketamine-sn.30529/

Here someone talks about ketamine doing the trick.

Last edited:
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
This is not true.. in a specific case the member stopped communicating in 14 mins but we will never know when they lost consciousness. It helps but it's not in 3 mins

There's a bit of misinformation on this thread, including what @Living sucks pointed out.

The most recent version of the PPH says meto is recommended, not required, and that propanolol is a potentiator which the authors strongly recommend. I don't recall the exact wording, but it is to keep the heart from working to pump blood to the brain and therefore lose consciousness more quickly.

Some people were conscious for up to 40 minutes. It seems that many lose consciousness around 20 minutes or less, but it's not guaranteed.

@soulreaper, we have no way of knowing if any accounts are real, including Stan's. It's an anonymous forum, we can't know for sure about anyone, only make reasonable guesses based on how things are presented and if accounts are similar with regard to symptoms and following the protocol. Personally, I've read through all of the accounts, and listed symptoms and percentages of each experienced, and paid attention to red flags that indicate bullshit, all so I can get a reasonable idea of what to expect.

I'm confused by your statement that some didn't go unconscious or pass out. Are you talking about people who survived due to not doing the method properly or aborting the attempt and getting help? Even those who aborted, as I recall, at some point lost consciousness. Perhaps I've forgotten some individual accounts.

I get hoping that you'll black out quickly and experience no pain, it seems very few have experienced pain, which is not the same as discomfort or distress from other symptoms. I would caution that if you're not prepared for all symptoms, to consider if you'll be able to follow through if it's not as you wish, and to consider how you'll manage if you're not able to follow through -- such as having to go to the hospital and potentially having to go to a psych ward, or what would draw attention and result in being interrupted. The more symptoms and outcomes you prepare for, the more confident you'll be and be able to have a reasonably solid plan. If you're rationally afraid and haven't addressed as best you can all uncertainty, then I think you're taking a risk you're not yet prepared for, and that there's potential in that for unnecessary suffering and other risks. However, that's only my opinion. Ultimately it's up to you to do for yourself as you see fit and I respect that.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: magick'sgone, BitterlyAlive, voyager and 6 others
S

soulreaper

Jun 4, 2020
There's a bit of misinformation on this thread, including what @Living sucks pointed out.

The most recent version of the PPH says meto is recommended, not required, and that propanolol is a potentiator which the authors strongly recommend. I don't recall the exact wording, but it is to keep the heart from working to pump blood to the brain and therefore lose consciousness more quickly.

Some people were conscious for up to 40 minutes. It seems that many lose consciousness around 20 minutes or less, but it's not guaranteed.

@soulreaper, we have no way of knowing if any accounts are real, including Stan's. It's an anonymous forum, we can't know for sure about anyone, only make reasonable guesses based on how things are presented and if accounts are similar with regard to symptoms and following the protocol. Personally, I've read through all of the accounts, and listed symptoms and percentages of each experienced, and paid attention to red flags that indicate bullshit, all so I can get a reasonable idea of what to expect.

I'm confused by your statement that some didn't go unconscious or pass out. Are you talking about people who survived due to not doing the method properly or aborting the attempt and getting help? Even those who aborted, as I recall, at some point lost consciousness. Perhaps I've forgotten some individual accounts.

I get hoping that you'll black out quickly and experience no pain, it seems very few have experienced pain, which is not the same as discomfort or distress from other symptoms. I would caution that if you're not prepared for all symptoms, to consider if you'll be able to follow through if it's not as you wish, and to consider how you'll manage if you're not able to follow through -- such as having to go to the hospital and potentially having to go to a psych ward, or what would draw attention and result in being interrupted. The more symptoms and outcomes you prepare for, the more confident you'll be and be able to have a reasonably solid plan. If you're rationally afraid and haven't addressed as best you can all uncertainty, then I think you're taking a risk you're not yet prepared for, and that there's potential in that for unnecessary suffering and other risks. However, that's only my opinion. Ultimately it's up to you to do for yourself as you see fit and I respect that.

I've had a few offers to. Do. It with someone else.... I'd feel. More comfortable with another person but as same time... What if I die and something goes wrong and they don't die or vice versa could we end up in jail?

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Benzos are a must have SN

Reactions: FadingAway
B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
As i understood alcohol is a no with SN correct?

Reactions: AtSea2020
A

aukguy

Student
Mar 3, 2020
You dont want anything else in your stomach that could cause vomiting - so, yes alcohol is be avoided

Reactions: voyager, Zappfe lover, Neville1 and 1 other person
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
What if I die and something goes wrong and they don't die or vice versa could we end up in jail?

The dead one will go to the morgue, and the one who lives could potentially be arrested for encouraging, aiding and abetting a suicide.

Reactions: Zappfe lover