• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dödsängel

dödsängel

Mar 15, 2023
I dunno if it's because I desire death, grew up poor, or I just have high resistance, but I'm pretty apathetic to whenever I starve. A lot of days I just don't eat anything and just go to bed, and while the hunger annoys me, it's not super brutal. I can deal with it pretty easily. Anyone else relate? Last year, I probably went to bed hungry half the time, but it wasn't a big deal to me.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: A-A, marchshift, sserafim and 2 others
R

Rocinante

Enlightened
Aug 26, 2022
Yep, I eat every other day now. I don't have the energy to make meals
Leanmaxxing
5B4C4B21 2484 49AE 86C9 19B0B29E8024

Last edited:
Reactions: dödsängel
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I dunno if it's because I desire death, grew up poor, or I just have high resistance, but I'm pretty apathetic to whenever I starve. A lot of days I just don't eat anything and just go to bed, and while the hunger annoys me, it's not super brutal. I can deal with it pretty easily. Anyone else relate? Last year, I probably went to bed hungry half the time, but it wasn't a big deal to me.
I understand completely.

hungry_ghost

hungry_ghost

جهاد
Feb 21, 2022
Too much of a food addict to allow myself to starve voluntarily, but I romanticize it due to having an ED.

The problem is starving to death takes a long time, unless one is 100% fasting, I guess.

The human body is incredibly, stupidly resilient and will consume all your muscle before it lets you die.

Reactions: vadim, A-A, divinemistress36 and 2 others
D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
I eat when I'm anxious but don't really care about food when depressed. I doubt I could go longer than several days though. However, I couldn't go without fluids for longer than a few hrs so I would never choose to ctb this way

dödsängel

dödsängel

Mar 15, 2023
Yep, I eat every other day now. I don't have the energy to make meals
Leanmaxxing
View attachment 107962
Brutal because I gymmaxx too, so it probably stops me from being bigger than I could be
Too much of a food addict to allow myself to starve voluntarily, but I romanticize it due to having an ED.

The problem is starving to death takes a long time, unless one is 100% fasting, I guess.

The human body is incredibly, stupidly resilient and will consume all your muscle before it lets you die.
Yeah I wouldn't try to starve to death tbh. Even though I can be pretty apathetic to starving itself, I enjoy good food a lot before I had the opportunity. I would want to eat a really expensive, great meal before roping, if I ever did.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Yay!
Reactions: sserafim, hungry_ghost and Rocinante
M

mia_qwerty

Student
Apr 13, 2023
I did starve a lot and I know it would be a painful death for sure

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I tried starving to death but failed. Maybe I'll try again

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't want to starve. I want to suffer as less as possible in this cruel world so starving myself would be counterintuitive to that. I despise any amount of suffering that I experience even if it's small

Reactions: divinemistress36, rozeske and sserafim
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Unfortunately food is practically the only good thing I got going for me.

Reactions: sserafim, vadim and divinemistress36
Alex Fermentopathy

Alex Fermentopathy

Experienced
Feb 25, 2024
One of the things that often happens in the later stages of starvation is that the person goes blind. It may still be possible to move, though it would be very difficult. There was a case in Dublin in 2000 where four women shut themselves in their house and starved themselves to death, apparently for religious reasons. The last one to die appears to have tried to get help and was found dead near the back door, where the others were in the living room. She had not been strong enough to remove the barricades they had erected at the doors. They had left notes of their experiences, so we know roughly how long it took - at least 36 days between them starting and the last one being unable to write any longer.

• Informative
  • Wow
Reactions: sserafim and vadim
vadim

vadim

Disqualified From Being Human
Aug 10, 2023
The idea of willingly starving to death seems very romantic to me because it physically embodies the way I feel inside– I'm don't feel any emotions of anger or despair particulary strongly, just apathy and the loss of all motivation to do the things necessary to live and function in society. The refusual to eat seems to be the ultimate rejection of life, not a postive action to destroy it like injuring or poisoning oneself, but a negative, non-action of refusing to sustain it. Also I'd like to be really emaciated cuz eating disorder.

Unfortunately for me, I'm too much of a disgusting glutton to resist eating, it's one of the things I do to numb the pain and distract myself from the reality of how shit my life is, like smoking or drinking or playing wordle every day.

Reactions: sserafim