R

Retroguy

Sep 10, 2023
I am a 36 year old male and I have no friends and no gf.
It's one of the reasons I want to ctb.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: idk3, qsocdu, deadhead12! and 10 others
S

smileyy

Jul 23, 2023
Family is one of the main reasons I want to CTB
Look at my one and only post. Hmu man, let's talk

Reactions: S like suicide, deadhead12!, manuel1056x and 1 other person
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Yup my only "friends" is my family, you know you hit loserville when the only people who comment on your new profile pictures on social media is family (i.e loser right here me)

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage, deadhead12!, Passersby and 1 other person
Lost_my_soul

Lost_my_soul

No one will help you unless it benefits them
Sep 13, 2023
My family and friends treat me well only if I have money , once I run out of it, they disappear, I wish people really love a person irrespective of how bad things go.

• Hugs
Reactions: qsocdu, S like suicide and AlePizarnik
foreverfalling

foreverfalling

Experienced
Jul 22, 2022
Yeah just my immediate family. No friends, no relationship, don't talk to people at work. If it means being someone I'm not then I don't even want social connections anymore.

Reactions: IBM0000 and manuel1056x
Letmedienow

Letmedienow

Aug 17, 2023
I finally stood up for myself and cut out anyone who was abusive or supported my abusers and that left me completely alone, no friends or family. People tell you to fight back and stand up for yourself but what they don't tell you is how many people would rather support an abuser than admit to what they did and apologize and be a good person. Fuck em all though, I'm ok with being isolated and alone if it means I'm not tolerating abusive idiots.

• Hugs
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering, sash, wildflowers1996 and 3 others
AlePizarnik

AlePizarnik

Nov 8, 2018
I don't even have family

• Hugs
Reactions: Skathon, wildflowers1996, S like suicide and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes but I don't want any either, it's better to be alone away from the cruelty of humans and such a thing just doesn't interest me anyway.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage, IBM0000, tpboy and 1 other person
M

manuel1056x

Sep 9, 2023
Feel the same. I'm 18 years old and also have no really friends and of course not an gf (I'm not ready for a relationship. but even if I were, it wouldn't work. I would never dare to talk to someone). It really kills me when I see groups of friends or something like that, because I know that I will never have something like that. Because of this I also thinking about ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: wildflowers1996, IBM0000 and Death is beautiful
L

Lost21

Student
Sep 24, 2018
In my entire life I have never had a true friend

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Skathon, wildflowers1996, Hotsackage and 2 others
tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
One family member who is 92 and 1 friend.

Reactions: IBM0000
Ferret77

Ferret77

Jun 2, 2023
The irony of loneliness, is that we all feel it at the same time. I suppose I'm not entirely isolated, but whether I feel connected to anyone at this point, that is an entirely different question....

Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
just my mum no friends no gf for decades

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, Hotsackage and IBM0000
S

seekingpeacefulend

Apr 13, 2023
I have no social connections also no family. Financially screwed disability that requires money to be comfortable and getting worse.
My family and friends treat me well only if I have money , once I run out of it, they disappear, I wish people really love a person irrespective of how bad things go.
This.

I supported people when I had money gave tens of thousands away to make sure they didn't suffer and the person who I gave 96k to supporting her fully when she had nothing says I'm not giving you any money because you can't pay it back. I worked hard for my money that I have now. Even said when I needed Dr.... you need your pills or your
Ll get sick and end up in hospital. At least you'll get free meds then. She's also stood by while I've gone all winter with no power. . I only had user friends fake friends because I'm a worthless piece of crap ugly old pathetic with no hope. Only thing they wanted from me was money. I'm I was wirthanything I'd have friends niw considering how many I helped. Not one ph call not one visit. No offers of help I'm disabled. I earn got adked by this batch who I helped whyhavent I killed myself yet

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering and IBM0000
Death is beautiful

Death is beautiful

Warlock
May 20, 2021
same shit. now i have 4 little kittens and my family, ppl thinks im bored and i think one of the reasons is that im ugly. Lol in childhood you don't need anything to get friends, but with age everything becomes more complicated, I don't see sincerity in modern relationships. My kittens are much more loyal to me than anyone. Seriously, such a big problem that there are no people in this fucking world who are interested in living with me, everyone throws me, robbing me in the middle of the night and writing me nasty things in the dm as it was recently, even when my work was going well and I was ready to support someone from my friends so that they lived with me, no one really I agreed, I think I somehow cause people to dislike me

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: bridgegirl, IBM0000 and Eegretfrex
haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
yes, even if i prefer to be alone most of the times. My family is also a huge part of why i want to ctb

Reactions: IBM0000
I

IBM0000

Oct 10, 2023
I do. I'd say 1-2 online users are "friends". I can't have friends with the same interest as mine because, in my country, leftist voices are censored so it'll probably continue this way for the next 30 years.

• Aww..
Reactions: fwompie
Lamentice

Lamentice

Sayonara
Mar 27, 2023
No family, they were the first to leave. No friends either, no one at all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Unhumanly. and S like suicide
wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Mage
Oct 14, 2023
sometimes I wonder what would happen if everyone here moved into a communal house - would it make life bearable for a lot of people here? like creating a family for people who don't have any. most people here seem so nice

• Love
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering, Meditation guide and jinx <3
Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

Recovery are not the winner.
Feb 24, 2023
I have no connection outside my job, but I don't even know to call the things I have with the other workers here as an actual connection because we're just people doing our job because it's a must, and there's nothing more, it's not that they're my friends

My family in the other hand.
Eh.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: jinx <3
bridgegirl

bridgegirl

life on the edge, I guess
Oct 16, 2023
Me. But I don't have family, either. I have about two friends that live by me, but they are.. not great. One is a flake and just very strange, and the other is selfish and unreliable. I can't seem to make friends with anyone else. It doesn't help that no one here shares my values and beliefs (I am pretty open-minded and accepting, most people here are.. not).

jinx <3

jinx <3

💮she/her🏳️‍⚧️
Apr 12, 2023
It sucks, but the world we live in is very individualistic and isolates us to those we are born with and those we work/go to school with. I wish it weren't this way and that it was more common to just make friends with people everywhere you go. That feels to me like it would vastly improve the world in countless ways, which is perhaps why it hasn't happened. I believe in humanity, despite all of the evidence that humans are bad, and I hope to inspire that hope in others. Maybe connecting with people who aren't family members/peers/coworkers is the first step in making changes for the better. This all sounds wishy-washy, sorry! Not very good with the whole philosophical stuff. But I hope you find others who you can truly connect with on a deep level, in the way all of us need <3.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
sometimes I wonder what would happen if everyone here moved into a communal house - would it make life bearable for a lot of people here? like creating a family for people who don't have any. most people here seem so nice
Probably I would just be terribly annoyed by everyone, and in turn annoy everyone.

I've given up on finding anyone who doesn't annoy me in some way.

And when I've put up with them they in turn apparently were annoyed with me too in ways I can't even guess, usually because I don't just passively do whatever they want me to do. I don't put on anything fake, I'm not particularly sweet, I say what I think and people invariably take offense at me.

I've noticed the most likeable girls don't say much about their real thoughts and they are very very careful about what they say or talk about to everyone. I can't do that.

Last edited:
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I have no social connections outside of my family and I'm fine with that. Friendships are too stressful to maintain and I always end up becoming paranoid about if they actually even like me or not. I decided on not bothering with with friendships anymore in grade 11, during the beginning of lockdown, and so far I haven't had any regrets.