• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

needawayout

I sang you all my sorrows
Feb 16, 2024
Hi, been reading different threads on here for a while & have only just created an account tonight - anyone else here from Ireland? I'm in the North.

• Hugs
Reactions: mediocre
N

needawayout

Feb 16, 2024
How do I change it? Sorry I'm new to posting on this so I haven't a clue about it 😬
yh me but I think this belongs in the offtopic section
Yeah it got moved to the off topic section there now, sorry I'm new here so still trying to work out how to use this site!

Last edited:
N

needawayout

Feb 16, 2024
Yes I'm in the north as well!
Hey, nice to meet you & glad to have found there are others who are local! Some of the methods I've been reading about on here don't really seem to be applicable to us? I'm just feeling a bit lost with it all - life is hard but Jesus, by the looks of it so is dying 😅

• Hugs
FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
How do I change it? Sorry I'm new to posting on this so I haven't a clue about it 😬

Yeah it got moved to the off topic section there now, sorry I'm new here so still trying to work out how to use this site!
yeah it's all good just letting you know, you can't change it yourself once it's posted you just have to delete and copy paste the thread. @Captive_Mind515 is also Irish

Reactions: needawayout
N

needawayout

Feb 16, 2024
yeah it's all good just letting you know, you can't change it yourself once it's posted you just have to delete and copy paste the thread. @Captive_Mind515 is also Irish
No thanks for letting me know, I didn't even realise I had posted in the wrong place.. Don't want to get banned over a stupid mistake like that lol I think one of the mods must have moved it because it's in the off topic section now.. How long have yous been on this site?

N

needawayout

Feb 16, 2024
Ahh right OK so I've obviously still lots to learn about this 🫣 although hoping I'll not be about for that much longer to learn the ins & outs of navigating this site..

• Hugs