• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
I have struggled on and off with things like personality changes, delusions, paranoia, and some forms of hallicunations for a couple years or so (hard to say when exactly it started). Oddly enough, despite being the most depressed I've ever been in a long time lately, I've been the most sane I've ever been since I started having psychotic episodes for the first time. No delusions, almost no weird experiences or paranoia, no hallicunations exept for one, no personality changes, no nothing. As nice as it has been, I'm having this uneasy feeling that it's going to come to an grueling end sooner or later like most good things does and that frightens me. Especially since no one ever takes it seriously and brushes it off as me being a little out of it, or just having an "over active fantasy". Sometimes ppl even get mad at me when having an episode and tells me to just "knock it off". I wish ppl understood me ngl. It's not like I want to be like this.