• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

iloverachel

Paragon
Mar 7, 2024
Just woke up from a short nap and had a weird dream. I was eating at some restaurant and a gunman or gang member came looking for some guy with a gun and every one was running and screaming and panicking. I felt as calm as ever and jus continued eating then he started shooting at me and i woke up. Not gonna lie, that I was pretty sad that it was only a dream.

I've had dreams where I fell off a very tall building many times and another dream a truck crashing into me a few months ago.

Anyone else die in their dreams? Is this a sign death is calling me?

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
I don't think death is necessarily *calling you". Since you are here, you probably think about death frequently making it a likely topic for dreams. I have had dreams about death my entire life including long before I was suicidal and I have never thought that fact meant anything in particular.

R

ramble

Apr 26, 2024
Just woke up from a short nap and had a weird dream. I was eating at some restaurant and a gunman or gang member came looking for some guy with a gun and every one was running and screaming and panicking. I felt as calm as ever and jus continued eating then he started shooting at me and i woke up. Not gonna lie, that I was pretty sad that it was only a dream.

I've had dreams where I fell off a very tall building many times and another dream a truck crashing into me a few months ago.

Anyone else die in their dreams? Is this a sign death is calling me?
All the time. It's quite soothing actually, until I wake up.

AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
I've had several. Honestly I think dreams are just the brain taking the thing you thought of during the day and making crazy stories out of them. So I would agree with the above that you dream about death simply because you think about death.

xinino

xinino

Anti humanist
Mar 31, 2024
"that I was pretty sad that it was only a dream." Indeed.
I never dreamed myself dying, it is hard for me to dream for some reason, but I sometimes daydream about death.

oofuf

oofuf

hope is the seed of despair
Feb 13, 2023
Last night I had a dream where I shot myself with a shotgun. although I don't own firearms. I've been thinking more about death. I think that's why.