ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
I have BPD (borderline PD), diagnosed by my psychologist several years ago. It's been more than 15 years since I have therapy with him, ever since my mental health declined.
I hate having this illness, feels like I can't enjoy life and there's no much further help to receive.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager
R

randal_bond

Me encantaria practicar ES con Hispanohablantes.
Oct 23, 2018
I have BPD (borderline PD), diagnosed by my psychologist several years ago. It's been more than 15 years since I have therapy with him, ever since my mental health declined.
I hate having this illness, feels like I can't enjoy life and there's no much further help to receive.
Your therapist wasn't any help?

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

Oct 17, 2023
Your therapist wasn't any help?
He was and still is. I'm much better than before when I was hearing voices, self harming, painting with blood...but I always get back to the same state of feeling depressed, lonely and without being able to enjoy life.

Limerance

Limerance

Feb 14, 2023
Same boat here, I was diagnosed a couple of years ago and so many parts of my life made so much sense after that.

I know how BPD could make you want to CTB, and that's often the case with me as well. Just know everyone here is up for a chat via posts or DMs (if you don't feel like posting).

• Hugs
Reactions: voidstar and voyager
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
I have had BPD since like forever. I really dislike the one aspect of my mood being all over the place. Also, the fear of abandonment stinks also.

I am in a great mood and then in a flash, I might be down or a powder keg of gun powder waiting to go off. Try as I might BPD haunts me all the time.

Also, the abandonment part sometimes leaves me with sky-high anxiety. That is where SaSu comes into play, knowing that I have friends/family here, thank heavens for all of you folks, thank you so much!!!!

Walter
The abandonment part, holy cow! It is crippling! I have BPD and I'm going through a break up of 13 years. Death and anxiety is all there is for me.

• Love
Reactions: ForgottenAgain and whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
The abandonment part, holy cow! It is crippling! I have BPD and I'm going through a break up of 13 years. Death and anxiety is all there is for me.
My heart breaks for you, as I all too well know the pain.

Lots of hugs, love, kindness and then knowledge that you are not ever alone.

Walter

Reactions: Lookoutbelow
R

randal_bond

Me encantaria practicar ES con Hispanohablantes.
Oct 23, 2018
He was and still is. I'm much better than before when I was hearing voices, self harming, painting with blood...but I always get back to the same state of feeling depressed, lonely and without being able to enjoy life.
I'm glad it's helping ))) I didn't realize, though, that BPD can make you hear voices. I had a member of the family with BPD, and they never mentioned hearing voices. Is it typical for pwBPD?

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

Oct 17, 2023
I'm glad it's helping ))) I didn't realize, though, that BPD can make you hear voices. I had a member of the family with BPD, and they never mentioned hearing voices. Is it typical for pwBPD?
I don't know if everyone gets that as a symptom but I had it for some years, it's part of the package.

• Wow
Reactions: randal_bond
wiinterfrost

wiinterfrost

it only gets worse..
Oct 8, 2023
i was diagnosed with it? but honestly i was younger (as in a teenager) and also i think some things were mislabeled due to undiagnosed autism. i don't realy identify with that, although reading about it makes me identify with it. i guess i just identify more with being all-round traumatised as fuck (c-ptsd) and disabled due to my panic disorder and autism.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
thalasabin

thalasabin

Hide in the love
Nov 29, 2023
I was diagnosed with BPD earlier this year. After my diagnosis I looked back on my life and I realized just how much sense it made that I had BPD. The fear of abandonment really affects me, considering that I pushed many of my friends away due to me misbehaving towards them it fuels that fear.
And the uncontrollable emotions man, they are a bitch to deal with I fucking hate it so much.

Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
Yes. I was diagnosed 24 years ago. Not sure if it was a curse getting the diagnosis or if I am just the curse! But know I feel done with me or it