P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I love my hair and I love it even more since it's really long.

• Love
Reactions: derpyderpins and sserafim
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
I've hated my hair my entire life, which is why I've just been cutting off more and more of it as I get older. Now I keep it buzzed pretty short. I would shave it bald but my head is too lumpy.

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Nah. I like my hair. When I was a kid, my classmates would touch my hair and talk about how soft and silky it was. Looking back on it, it seems weird af.

My hair is long and straight and has natural highlights. It's dark brown and looks red and gold in the sun. I just let it airdry. I've never done anything to it. I've never dyed, permed, curled or ironed it, and don't see any reason to. It's au naturel

Last edited:
Reactions: ijustwishtodie and Praestat_Mori
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Accentuate the Positive
Sep 19, 2023
Despite my negative self-view, generally, I'm weirdly proud of my hair, almost to a point of arrogance. :pfff:

Reactions: eatantz
jar-baby

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023
It certainly annoys me. I have 2b/2c waves and it's really low porosity so it's dried out most of the time. I gave up trying to maintain it and mostly just brush it out (which makes it poofy but still looks better than the frizzy mess I end up with otherwise). I've considered purposefully giving myself heat damage because I think that'd actually be an improvement lol