• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

emma

Mar 28, 2018
I think my closet rod if strong enough, but if not, I'll attempt with my doorknob. Belt if I'm going with the rod; a thinner rope if I'm doing the doorknob.

Anyone have any experience with this method? Just wondering how popular this is around here.

P

Pained

Jul 2, 2018
It can be scary considering your about to kys period..I've done it twice almost perfectly the way people try to describe it as the whole goal is to lose consciousness without any severe pain..which I've done.. but only to wake up after.. first time I woke up just sitting on the floor at the botttom end of my bed using a ratchet strap, second time using the door method.. I woke up consciously being aware of my body convulsing fighting to save itself.. which was definitely Horrifying to me.

D

Deleted member 847

I tried it and I failed because the bed didn't hold my body. It wasn't really partial something between partial and full. Make sure your anchor object can hold you, don't take any risks. I could have become a vegetable from that. Good luck.

T

takeru445

Jun 7, 2018
Whenever I try practising this I think i do something wrong because all that happens is:

i can feel a little bit of pressure building up in my head. Im aiming for signs of passing out like seeing purple things or lines or literally anything like that but it doesnt come so I just stop. After stopping I feel a bit light headed but thats it. Not sure what im doing wrong but many guides i read unconsciousness should be after 15 seconds so i dunno

shinitai

shinitai

Jun 28, 2018
I think my closet rod if strong enough, but if not, I'll attempt with my doorknob. Belt if I'm going with the rod; a thinner rope if I'm doing the doorknob.

Anyone have any experience with this method? Just wondering how popular this is around here.
This is the method that I will use since it's unlikely that, where I am, I will be able to obtain N. You have to be aware of the anatomy of the neck, and know which arteries to obstruct. I think it's a fairly popular method due to the high success rate if it's done properly.