• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Well i thought I'd make this my last post here, im going to enact my plans for the end and clear on out of here.

It's been an interesting website for sure, its ran its short course for me unfortunately.

Like many things in my life it simply gets reduced to nothingness, a wall of drab paint, nothing more to offer.

So i'm currently seeing what the deletion process is like, hopefully its entirely permanent, nothing more for me here.

I've had some looney threads amidst my decline, I've became an alcoholic that consumes gore daily and has many sick thoughts.

I must end myself before i become something truly vile.

Anyways, to those here. I bid you a happy end or recovery, whichever you deem necessary, farewell.

Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
I haven't really thought about it. I guess it doesn't matter. Hate that it has to come down to this but at least you're moving forward and not stagnating or slowly declining. When it's time it's time. I hope you have found it comforting here and a good/interesting way to pass time in your last days. Good luck with everything. What is your plan btw?

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
I haven't really thought about it. I guess it doesn't matter. Hate that it has to come down to this but at least you're moving forward and not stagnating or slowly declining. When it's time it's time. I hope you have found it comforting here and a good/interesting way to pass time in your last days. Good luck with everything. What is your plan btw?
My plan is going to be acquiring Nembutal, i believe i will have to delve into questionable methods of acquisition.

I just know too much and fight too little, im fucked honestly.

Anyways i'm out, hope everyone on this site gets peace in some form, farewell! 🙂✌️

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Good luck, I hope you find peace!

Personally I don't rly care if people find my account after I ctb, in fact I want to truth about my ctb to come out, so I'm not deleting my account. I just hope no one finds it before I'm dead though.

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I think about deleting as I keep pushing myself towards recovery...
We'll see

Reactions: seekingrelease22
A

AlternativeBagel

Mar 12, 2024
I won't be deleting this SaSu account because I sort of want it to remain as a snapshot of what my final days were like, or as a reminder to myself of what they were like if I recover. However I do plan on deleting most of my other major accounts such as Google, Reddit, Discord, Microsoft, etc. Anything where I've had a significant presence on. I feel like those should die with me. I feel like this and (maybe) my Steam account will be the last of me.