• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I just feel like happiness or even good experienced happened so long ago that these memories feel almost falls like they were implanted in my memory.

Anyone else feel like this? Maybe I am just starting to experience dementia at age 24?

Reactions: Soon4me, sólstafir and Whatshername
Whatshername

Whatshername

That Ghost Lady on the Hill
Dec 14, 2018
Well, I never thought about it as "implanted", but I do feel similar. Those good experiences are such a blur in my mind, so distant, that often it's hard to believe they happened to me. I'm much older than you, but dementia wold be still too early. In my case I chalk it up to depression, fibromyalgia (the so called fibro-fog), and in the past couple of years too much alcohol.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Well, I never thought about it as "implanted", but I do feel similar. Those good experiences are such a blur in my mind, so distant, that often it's hard to believe they happened to me. I'm much older than you, but dementia wold be still too early. In my case I chalk it up to depression, fibromyalgia (the so called fibro-fog), and in the past couple of years too much alcohol.
Yeah it just seems like such a blur I mean I am "only" 24 and and and still my past seems so unclear where I can only remember certain moment wtf they used to be so clear.

Reactions: Whatshername
Whatshername

Whatshername

That Ghost Lady on the Hill
Dec 14, 2018
Yeah it just seems like such a blur I mean I am "only" 24 and and and still my past seems so unclear where I can only remember certain moment wtf they used to be so clear.

I too used to have an impeccable memory. Now both the long term and short term are fucked. I cant't remember what I read or where I put my keys 2 minutes ago :(

Reactions: TheGoodGuy
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
Short term memories, yes. Long term memories, no.