• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

nymb

nymb

scumbag
Jun 25, 2024
yeah, they made me go to a trip with some family members that i didnt met for years. i am returning home today and if i can keep my encouragement up I'll probably do it in 2 days

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Hey, just letting you know this advice really helped. Tested my setup today and sure enough there was about a 5-8 second delay on the oximeter. I took two good breaths and by the time I had taken my exit bag off, the oximeter hadn't registered the drop. Then the saturation dropped to 53 suddenly. I certainly might have blacked out if I didn't know this.
Glad to have helped, sounds like you have some good pure Nitrogen there

Reactions: waterworks
Edpal247

Edpal247

Experienced
Jul 9, 2024
Heading out in few minutes for better rope at Home Depot(nice they sell by the foot off the rools). Then seeking out a tree.

• Hugs
Reactions: thebelljarrr and Anhaedra
Anhaedra

Anhaedra

May 5, 2024
Yes, I had many attempts the past 3 months but non of the methods were reliable enough (VSED-Aspirin overdose-drowning in bathtub). Im currently staying with my parents and they know Im suicidal, so im not allowed to go outside by myself (by order of my therapist.) ill have to just pretend Im getting better for a month or so until I can go out by myself and look for SN.

• Hugs
Reactions: thebelljarrr