_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
i have been dealing with this since a few years now i think, basically everything is exhausting me. im feeling like i could just lay somewhere for days and still feel exhausted, its weird. i wish i had more energy for stuff like cleaning the house more but each time it feels like hell of a lot of work. i give my best but it leaves me more exhausted, not sure how long i can take it..

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, these_days9, Shades of Grey and 12 others
Blueman

Blueman

Student
Aug 13, 2020
i have been dealing with this since a few years now i think, basically everything is exhausting me. im feeling like i could just lay somewhere for days and still feel exhausted, its weird. i wish i had more energy for stuff like cleaning the house more but each time it feels like hell of a lot of work. i give my best but it leaves me more exhausted, not sure how long i can take it..
Yes always, everything is a huge effort.
Huge change for someone who was running marathons until 2019

Reactions: SN?0RN0t, toomuchtimetodie and _Minsk
I

ITryHard

Jul 30, 2020
Every second of every day. Wasn't always like this--used to have energy to spare--but now everything seems like a Herculean effort.

Reactions: Blueman, SN?0RN0t, toomuchtimetodie and 1 other person
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Same, Im pretty sure I have CFS. Sucks to imagine all the productive things I would do if able.

• Hugs
Reactions: toomuchtimetodie, _Minsk and GoneGoneGone
timetofly

timetofly

Student
Aug 8, 2020
Same. I get up exhausted, stay exhausted throughout the day, go to bed exhausted… That's why I'm so grateful for this site, because without it I'd just do some stupid shit impulsively and get way worse. Now I'm very slowly, because of my complete lack of energy, preparing my peaceful way out thanks to others who had the energy to do proper research and share it.

• Hugs
Reactions: shush, _Minsk, toomuchtimetodie and 1 other person
T

toomuchtimetodie

"to be overly conscious is a sickness"
Mar 13, 2020
When my racing brain takes over i can't do anything but sit and get worse, it shows how powerful our thoughts are to our energy, i have enough health problems for an average 7 people but there are people with days to live .

• Love
Reactions: shush and _Minsk
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Same here .. I wake u bloody exhausted

Reactions: _Minsk
RottenDeer

RottenDeer

Rotten to the core.
Feb 29, 2020
I'm exhausted all the time. It's horrible.

Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
exhausted mentally, physically and emotionally, just so damned exhausted

Reactions: _Minsk and Blueman
shadow7891

shadow7891

Aug 17, 2020
what's exhausting is dealing with same things for years now, loneliness, being depressed. waking up in the morning knowing nothing is going to change and the worst part is you can't do anything about it.

• Hugs
Reactions: ITryHard and _Minsk
A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
I know exactly how you feel. There are some things that really help (let me know if you want to know) but i'd be lying if there's an outright cure.

• Love
Shades of Grey

Shades of Grey

Student
Jun 17, 2020
Same. I could sleep for 18 hours straight, and it wouldn't matter. I'd still wake up just as exhausted as I was beforehand. Nothing seems to make much of a difference... it's frustrating for sure (understatement).

Klee

Klee

Never play cards with a magician.
Apr 19, 2020
Seriously exhausted, I sleep all night and wake up feeling like I haven't slept at all.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk and I screwed up