Toxinebulaic

Toxinebulaic

winter is coming
Aug 2, 2023
I have so many goddamn friends and I'm so outgoing around them, but none of them feel real. I don't know why it's like this I just feel like none of my friends actually respect me or understand me or would ever want to know me on a truly personal level. There's no reason for it, all of them treat me nicely, it just feels so superficial. I went through one of the most depressing and toxic periods in my life recently where a boyfriend I've recently realized was abusive as all hell broke up with me, and I became so touch and affection starved that when a friend casually texted me that they cared, I broke down in tears. I feel so stupid and shallow and I keep committing to things and joining things to ignore the pain but then I lie down in bed and realize that nobody gives a damn about me. If I disappeared they'd be over me in a week. Nobody is connected to me in the close way that my entire being craves and it's like I'm split in half. I'd rather not exist than be so viciously ripped in half.

• Love
Reactions: girlwithflaxenhair0 and rabbitmalice56
dumbgirlonline

dumbgirlonline

Nighty Night Princess
Sep 30, 2023
this is such a common occurrence for me, I usually get way too attached to whoever I meet only for them to see me as a stranger.
I'm sorry your friends don't feel closer to you, making friends is so difficult, I hope you find people to make you truly feel included, I'm here if you ever need someone to talk to as well.
I hope things can get better <3

• Love
Reactions: girlwithflaxenhair0