• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

johnny

johnny

Experienced
Dec 5, 2018
I feel like getting to an early death and a peaceful nonexistence is too good to be true. Like it's a carrot dangling in front of me that I'll never get. I feel like I'm destined to fail any attempts I might make and that I'll be forced to suffer a long life.

Anyone else feel the same?

Reactions: suffering, Dead Meat, littlelady774 and 9 others
R

retarddd

Aug 10, 2018
I dont really know whats going to happen in the future, either I succeed and die in the day I want it to happen or live longer than expected and probably end up being a disappointment

Reactions: 21Neberg, therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
I

Idorus

Arcanist
Apr 30, 2018
That almost smells as if God has a plan for you Johnny.

Reactions: retarddd, Deafsn0w, 21Neberg and 3 others
daikon

daikon

trash golem
Dec 26, 2018
All the time. I've failed at everything else I've tried — seems natural I'd fail at suicide too (besides, I "miss the bus" on the daily!)

Reactions: suffering, Deafsn0w, 21Neberg and 2 others
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Though I already failed to hang myself once, I know I'm going to get to that carrot one day. I am determined, and if I have to fail ten times to succeed in hanging my self, then I will! Anything to be free from this loneliness.

Reactions: therhydler, Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
A

anelakapu

Mar 28, 2018
I feel exactly the same. This has been my exact fear for years and every year that passes is terrifying and excruciating and i try to ignore it with numbness that makes time go even faster, I now spitefully tell myself I'm going to live forever when I'm out and about and endure some minor thing that makes me want to kill myself, does anyone experience being paranoid about not wanting to outright acknowledge things because you don't want to give it reality? for me it's definitely time. The numbness does really lower inhibitions though, i used to have the worst problems just talking to people but ever since i realized all i had to do was dissociate, the skies the limit

Reactions: therhydler and Deafsn0w
Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
Yes. And I feel like I've lulled myself into a false sense of security, thinking I've done really well at planning so I will succeed. But in the back of my mind, there is always the nagging thought that no, it is too easy, I'm bound to mess it up and end up worse off than I was before I started.

Reactions: Dead Meat, therhydler, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
Othermind

Othermind

-
Dec 26, 2018
I feel like getting to an early death and a peaceful nonexistence is too good to be true. Like it's a carrot dangling in front of me that I'll never get. I feel like I'm destined to fail any attempts I might make and that I'll be forced to suffer a long life.

Sometimes.
This is why I haven't set a date and I'm just letting things happen naturally.
I'm not seeking medication or therapy, I wallow in my addictions/shitty coping mechanisms/unhealthy life choices hoping that sooner or later some of this will catch up to me and make my life truly unbearable. Then I'll have a reliable method at the ready and hopefully I can end this shitshow.

Reactions: Dead Meat, therhydler and Deafsn0w
goxua

goxua

Student
Jan 28, 2019
Along with confirming that I'm a short sleeper, have more persistant brain arousal at resting state, along with all thr other exciting things lol....it was confirmed that I carry four markers for longevity...so I have like a ridiculously 92% or something like that chance of reaching 100.

And yes, I also showed the gene for lowered risk for drug addiction.

FML

Reactions: therhydler and Deafsn0w
I

Idorus

Arcanist
Apr 30, 2018
Though I already failed to hang myself once, I know I'm going to get to that carrot one day. I am determined, and if I have to fail ten times to succeed in hanging my self, then I will! Anything to be free from this loneliness.

Lieve 21Neberg,
Als je eens behoefte hebt om er uit te zijn of in je eigen taal (in real) te delen dan ben je altijd welkom. Als je het fijn vind kunnen we zelfs alle landgenoten hier optrommelen en een meeting regelen, wat je wenst. Misschien zit je daar niet op te wachten en dan is het ook helemaal ok. Wilde het toch even gezegd hebben omdat ik het zo voel. We hebben niet echt gepraat maar je bent een bekend gezicht en ik lees je. Dat schept vertrouwen genoeg. Ons landje is gelukkig klein. Liefs altijd.

Reactions: 21Neberg and therhydler
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Yes. And with my luck I'll be stuck alive till I'm 120

Reactions: suffering, retarddd and therhydler
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
I've partied pretty hard and some days I'm convinced I've already set in motion the slowest suicide ever.

Reactions: therhydler
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Lieve 21Neberg,
Als je eens behoefte hebt om er uit te zijn of in je eigen taal (in real) te delen dan ben je altijd welkom. Als je het fijn vind kunnen we zelfs alle landgenoten hier optrommelen en een meeting regelen, wat je wenst. Misschien zit je daar niet op te wachten en dan is het ook helemaal ok. Wilde het toch even gezegd hebben omdat ik het zo voel. We hebben niet echt gepraat maar je bent een bekend gezicht en ik lees je. Dat schept vertrouwen genoeg. Ons landje is gelukkig klein. Liefs altijd.
Dat is aardig, maar ik ben gehecht aan mijn anonimiteit denk ik. Wel een leuke verrassing dat er andere Nederlanders hier zitten ;-)

Reactions: Idorus and therhydler
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019

I certainly do.

The fear of failing at self deliverance is even more disconcerting if one googles "suicide fails" examples of people who survive their attempt - it's ugly.