Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
So,I was outside,waiting for a delivery.
This wasn't an audible voice I heard.
More like a stream of thoughts that entered my concious,like a silent,internal dialogue...

It was my body,saying "You don't need to kill me.
I am your friend and we can work through this together again" and all kinds of other guilt trippy-type stuff I won't post.

I was responding,"no,I am going to put you to rest.
I will terminate your suffering. It's the only benign thing I can do for you,now"

It just caught me offguard,because this is a hopeless,untenable situation which I am incapable of enduring any longer,and suicide is the only humane option.
Nothing can ever convince me otherwise.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: HappyMstake, Raminiki, Busdriver and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I've had doubts creep into my mind like that. But I always brush them aside. Internal dialogues can be a bitch. Especially when you're playing tug of war with yourself.

• Love
Reactions: Heart Shards and Saed
P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
I have no hope, but I have laziness that says, why try suicide, which is hard, and risky, when you can simply live another day. But eventually I'm gonna have to do this, and I will.

Reactions: HappyMstake, WearyOfStruggling and Saed
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
I've had doubts creep into my mind like that. But I always brush them aside. Internal dialogues can be a bitch. Especially when you're playing tug of war with yourself.
That's just the thing,though. I don't have any doubts at all. There's no coming back from this.
I no longer have the wherewithal to fix this mess.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Busdriver, WearyOfStruggling and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
That's just the thing,though. I don't have any doubts at all. There's no coming back from this.
I completely understand and I'm sorry you're in that position. I'm not saying you actively doubt yourself. But the subconscious can be a bit funny at times.

Reactions: Saed
P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020

Marcus Jannes hanged himself wearing the shirt that said "Just do it". That's how it works, you just do it.

Reactions: Soul
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
I have no hope, but I have laziness that says, why try suicide, which is hard, and risky, when you can simply live another day. But eventually I'm gonna have to do this, and I will.
That's understandable. It's a different animal when maybe,there's no degenerative physical condition involved.
Time is probably more of a pressure in that instance.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Raminiki, Busdriver and Brick In The Wall
P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
That's understandable. It's a different animal when maybe,there's no degenerative physical condition involved.
Time is probably more of a pressure in that instance.
Can you apply for euthanasia? Netherlands accepts foreigners.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Saed
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
I completely understand and I'm sorry you're in that position. I'm not saying you actively doubt yourself. But the subconscious can be a bit funny at times.

Understood. You're right.
Can you apply for euthanasia? Netherlands accepts foreigners.

None of my doctors will support me. I did join Dignitas.

• Hugs
Reactions: Busdriver and Brick In The Wall
P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
None of my doctors will support me. I did join Dignitas.
You need the approval of doctors in the Netherlands, not UK. How did it go with Dignitas?

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I'm not held back by doubts, suicide is just hard. Suicide requires action while being alive and inactive is easy.

Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
You need the approval of doctors in the Netherlands, not UK. How did it go with Dignitas?
I just left it to one side,and decided to take myself out by other means.
Dignitas stated they required extensive documentation of my condition from my doctors,who half the time,have no insight whatsoever into it...
It's alright. I can do it,and not have to wait much longer.
I'm not held back by doubts, suicide is just hard. Suicide requires action while being alive and inactive is easy.
Nor am I held back by doubts. Am here,kicking my heals,still waiting on the meto.
If push comes to shove,I'll have to do it without.

• Love
Reactions: Busdriver
Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
So,I was outside,waiting for a delivery.
This wasn't an audible voice I heard.
More like a stream of thoughts that entered my concious,like a silent,internal dialogue...

It was my body,saying "You don't need to kill me.
I am your friend and we can work through this together again" and all kinds of other guilt trippy-type stuff I won't post.

I was responding,"no,I am going to put you to rest.
I will terminate your suffering. It's the only benign thing I can do for you,now"

It just caught me offguard,because this is a hopeless,untenable situation which I am incapable of enduring any longer,and suicide is the only humane option.
Nothing can ever convince me otherwise.

I guess it is normal to have this, because you are going to kill yourself, which is a very tough and rigorous decision and act. Requires planning and luck and gives lots of anxiety, especially if the method is not without pain/discomfort.

I have it too all the time, and every day not doing it gives anxiety and anger, feel like procrastinating.

Life is full of doing tasks reluctantly, and eventhough this task ends suffering, it is still a task..:ehh:

It sucks we have to go through this

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Saed
P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
I went for a walk today, and began feeling better, but I knew it would get worse again, then I went back and my mental illness got more aggressive, and I understand that I must die. The hope is lie.

• Hugs
Reactions: Saed