marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
A few weeks ago i found my closes brother dead , he was 2 years older than me and when i was two my twin died so i think thats why we where so close , we even lived together at one point ,he used to visit every Saturday and bring a cake or buns and wed have a natter .he was twice divorced and had just got a nice house of Places for People in a village just outside of town .He wasn't a hoarder like me and didn't have hi-fis, dvd, vhs or games consoles etc and clearing his belongings and stuff didnt take long, sorry im waffling , anyway i have a 3 bed house with attic full of just about every thing ive bought , e mailer phones , all my old mobiles , games consoles and 5 wardrobes full of clothes and stacks of paper work etc this week i`ve been binning it all at the local tip and have whittles it down to two tvs, one draw of paper work and all pots pans , containers books etc have all gone . anyone else done the same ?

Alecsa

Alecsa

Potater
Jan 21, 2019
I think it's quite common for some that plan to ctb to do so. I usually try to keep my place organized and easy to pack up in case I ctb on impuse.

I suppose your situation is a win-win. If you choose to ctb on a pre-planned date then that leaves you with an orderly house. If not, then getting rid of stuff you've hoarded might just make your quality of life better.

It's always best to let go of material things imo.

Reactions: Jc40 and marcusuk63