• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Death doesn't scare me, but what happens after does. I lost my husband suddenly in early January. Seeing the aftermath has made ne feel differently. The people left behind go through so much. It's horrible seeing the way the person is dealt with, I had police photographing the body, interviewing me and basically treating it as a crime scene. This is what someone will deal with if you choose to check out. Then all your possessions, that meant so much in life, become meaningless in death.
I would definitely get organised, get rid of as much as possible, and make sure nobody I love finds me. It isn't like on films, it is one big mess!
Oh and funerals are really expensive, so if you want one, leave some money to pay for it :)
I'm sorry to hear about your husband. By the way, I hadn't even thought about what to do with my possessions…

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
About a month ago I was so at peace with dying but now it feels more as a corner I've backed myself into. I tried to kill myself and failed and it's such an odd feeling. I'm starting to fear death more as the days pass but I feel as if I NEED to kill myself to stay true to my word.
Don't do it! Your a great person. You did a mistake, you can make it up again with a new love. ❤️

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, IHurtTheOneILove, Tears in Rain and 1 other person
IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
Don't do it! Your a great person. You did a mistake, you can make it up again with a new love. ❤️
It's funny too bcus we talked a week ago after a while of no contact and they said they're not mad anymore. They're just sad I've changed so much and that she never wants to get back togerher with me again. Knowing that I fumbled my first and only love like this though is enough to make me CTB. I have no idea what keeps me going anymore besides the fear of what would come out of leaving.

E

Enduringnotenjoying

Dec 8, 2023
I honestly don't think anything happens after death, and being gone and forgotten kind of comforts me. I welcome oblivion.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, pthnrdnojvsc and sserafim
_Broken_alice

_Broken_alice

She/Her
Nov 19, 2023
Our fear isn't death itself. Our fear is that we are wrong and there IS something after this. After all, none of this has ever felt real to us. It has always felt like a cruel game filled with unwilling participants with ingrained rules to keep playing the miserable game. Our fear is that we will finally decide that our pain is no longer outweighed by our desire to not hurt those we care about including our partners we can't be with for reasons outside of our control just to end up still existing non-corporeally and seeing something like things could have been ok had we somehow just made it a while longer. Or worse, being forced to witness the pain we will inflict when things hit our point we won't go past. We don't really want to die, but we don't want to be alive like this either. Compared to this, death's embrace would be most welcome and so comforting but we feel we can't join her yet. If we could be forgotten as if we never existed, we don't think we would hesitate for even a moment. At least with death, we wouldn't be so lonely and broken.

Reactions: Dliena and Praestat_Mori
throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
yes. i now realize that i physically cannot be "afraid' when i do die, it's physically impossible. there is no darkness nor is there light. there is nothing because there's nothing to persevere.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, lament. and sserafim
lament.

lament.

the Immortal
Jun 28, 2023
I am afraid of both death and dying, but I'm much more terrified of living.

Reactions: Aim and Praestat_Mori
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I'm afraid of the pain that comes with dying. But death itself I look forward too since I have a belief in some kind of afterlife

Reactions: MrOptions, Aim and Praestat_Mori
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
If death outweigh the living part, with no light in the tunnel. Then YESS. But its not much life that needs to keep going either. And before you know it. Your life flips again , on top again. But oh well. I'm not the one to speak. I think I'm Just trying to navigate something a bit ruthless kinda that isn't my territory 🤗 hopefully you take it to good heart 💗 And navigate whats the best outcome for you 🍓🌸❤️ hopefully in bliss no matter what you chose 🥰
Ruthless is good.
i hope you can come to peace with that, specially if you're between a rock and hardplace. minimize your losses.

leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
I sometimes get times where I'm unreasonably terrified of death, but it's got to the point where I've accepted it. There's nothing I can do about it, so getting scared about it is unreasonable and will just make my life experience needlessly worse.

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
It's certainly not unique, and I don't think it's all that unusual. Perhaps a minority view, but that's all.

How do you feel about death? And why?
At first very scary, but after exposure therapy. I now look at it at something natural. Nothing less nothing more. ❤️
It's funny too bcus we talked a week ago after a while of no contact and they said they're not mad anymore. They're just sad I've changed so much and that she never wants to get back togerher with me again. Knowing that I fumbled my first and only love like this though is enough to make me CTB. I have no idea what keeps me going anymore besides the fear of what would come out of leaving.
Sometimes it takes time to navigate a new path. Besides grief doesn't really ever go away. But you learn to do life with it. If that can help ❤️

• Love
Reactions: lament. and Linda
drownll

drownll

Student
Jul 7, 2023
I have certain spiritual beliefs that make me not consciously scared of death
But even if you don't believe i found there is two ways to ease the fear of death. Using the scale of space and time.
Imagine the scale of the Universe, start from you and zoom out in your head. Or watch videos showing the scale of the Universe.
Alternatively, think of how many people died in history, how many died of sickness, people dying at war like dogs, the amount of people dying at each second passing.
These visualization exercises will help put your insignificant death into perspective.

• Informative
Reactions: tbroken and Dliena
RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

All of these lies are not worth fighting for
Feb 18, 2024
N

NorthernMonkey

Student
Apr 6, 2023
I'm sorry to hear about your husband. By the way, I hadn't even thought about what to do

I'm sorry to hear about your husband. By the way, I hadn't even thought about what to do with my possessions…
Thank you. I never thought about it either. But now hete I am, surrounded by piles and piles of music magazines, vinyl records and books. I still don't know what to do. Some are valuable but it feels wrong to sell them. If I keep them it becomes someone else's problem when I'm gone. Even clothes are difficult to deal with. I'm going to leave it for now, keep falling over stuff and hope a solution appears somehow.
It has made me determined to slowly get rid of my stuff. I don't want any of my family or friends to have this problem.

H

hopemelodies

Mar 14, 2024
I've stopped being afraid of death many years ago, my friends who were also suicidal always told me I was the one they were most afraid of dying because they knew I didn't lack the courage. But right now what scares me is hurting people, it shatters my already broken heart. I can't even think about my family suffering and my pets, I often wish I could just disappear and be forgotten.