Text
Nov 2, 2023
Maybe we could talk a bit 😊

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
puffinmowmow

puffinmowmow

Oct 29, 2023
failed a week ago. might try again. but I dont think that I'm gonna be like seriously trying, more fiddling around. if it works it works I guess.

WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
I'm gonna buy a new rope and try partial hanging next week.

• Hugs
Reactions: venin.n
D

Deleted member 65988

Damn sure wish it was my time.

• Love
Reactions: higherthanthesun
DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
meeeee I hope! My argon comes in today, was planning to do it then but looks like finding a place to board the dog is going to take until at least Tuesday.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and higherthanthesun
absolutelyyou

absolutelyyou

peaceful
Jul 26, 2023
meeeee I hope! My argon comes in today, was planning to do it then but looks like finding a place to board the dog is going to take until at least Tuesday.
Good on you for making sure the dog is cared for and safe, it speaks highly of you as a person. I hope you find the peace you deserve.

• Hugs
DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
Good on you for making sure the dog is cared for and safe, it speaks highly of you as a person. I hope you find the peace you deserve.
Thank you, I'm so impatient that it's reeeeally tempting not to but he's already had such a hard life, I really owe it to him to not force him to witness my death

• Love
Heading to Darkness

Heading to Darkness

Oct 29, 2023
i'm set for December 6th but thinking much sooner because I'm struggling to get through each day pretending to be ok with life whwn really i am just ok with death now

absolutelyyou

absolutelyyou

peaceful
Jul 26, 2023
Thank you, I'm so impatient that it's reeeeally tempting not to but he's already had such a hard life, I really owe it to him to not force him to witness my death
You have a good heart and I know I'm just a stranger on the internet but I deeply respect you for not wanting him to see or experience that. You can go, if you choose to in the end, knowing he is safe and is surrounded by people who will make sure is cared for and will only get to have happy memories of your time together and not the trauma of seeing you gone. It truly speak to your character that you will allow yourself to be in pain just a bit longer so your friend can be safe. I'm so sorry its come to this point for you but thank you for still looking out for your innocent furry friend <3

Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
Nah, I most likely won't make a goodbye post either. To ensure I go through with it I'm not gonna put a date on it or tell myself it's the end. Just gonna simply do it one day and hope for the best.

Reactions: Aim
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
I want to die as soon as possible, preferable before next week.

Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
I actually have my method setup: I bought a shotgun around the start of autumn cuz if I did end up ending my whole shit that's the way i'll be going out (I want it to be as brutal as possible).

However, I can't kill myself this year cuz my birthday next year is going to be awesome so it's postponed indefinitely. 🙃 I just can't miss out on that. At least I have my bus ticket set up if something goes horribly wrong down the line later.