Jun 12, 2019
For sure, I'm just a horrible person and I'm too lazy to change

• Hugs
Reactions: a.n.kirillov and Weeping Garbage Can
seekingoblivion

seekingoblivion

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
It's not so much that I'm a bad person but more that I'm not exactly worth much....or anything at all.

• Hugs
Reactions: blanketyblk, Weeping Garbage Can, RM5998 and 1 other person
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
The problem is if your past self has created a hole too big for present you to climb out of. That's me.
In the final analysis so long as you do grow as a Human being, and realize your errors that's what's most important. I know people who really fucked their lives up but good, yet they accepted their situation. Reading up on Stoicism is helpful.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can
dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

Everywhere I look is chaos
May 9, 2019
I sometimes fail to live up to my own standards and that sucks. Especially when it results in something being destroyed.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and RM5998
Weeping Garbage Can

Weeping Garbage Can

ਕਿਰਪਾ ਕਰਕੇ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਭੁੱਲ ਜਾਓ ❤️
Oct 31, 2018
Yes, I don't know how much longer I can live with myself, knowing I fail everyone I meet. I feel everyone I interact with deserves better than to even waste a breath on me, and that feeling is strong. I think anyone could say I'm pathetic in one way or another, which I would be fine with, except I cause others pain because of it. I hate knowing i hurt others, especially those whom I hold dear, it makes me want to cry.

I wish I could bring forth the courtesy and kindness and care and love I feel others deserve. But I cannot, and my mind screams while my heart weeps.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Heliochrome, true faith and 2 others
enigmática saudade

enigmática saudade

Ô Mort, vieux capitaine, il est temps!
Jun 27, 2019
I'm disgusted by myself for my awkwardness and for the shitty things I did in the past. I always feel I'm a bad person.

• Hugs
Reactions: blanketyblk, RM5998 and Weeping Garbage Can
T

TuesdayTragedy

Jul 8, 2019
Purely based on personal experiences in my life. But I find genuinely bad people don't tend to think of themselves as such. In-fact they tend to have superiority complexes and think they are better than others and justify any terrible acts through entitlement. We've all done bad things in our lives but regretting them is actually a good sign that you're not a awful person.

Reactions: RM5998, Weeping Garbage Can and enigmática saudade
true faith

true faith

Jun 30, 2019
That's a part of it for sure. I have trouble living with the knowledge of damage I've done to other people.

• Hugs
Reactions: Heliochrome, RM5998 and Weeping Garbage Can