• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LiveOrganization97

LiveOrganization97

I wish I was like you - easily amused
Jul 27, 2024
I always look up heroin when I feel desperate. If I gotta go maybe an heroin OD would be nice. Or at least I'd like to try it before going.
I've read people also try to OD with Ket but I'm unsure of how likely that is to happen.

Reactions: etherealspring and TheGoodGuy
sos

sos

Student
Jul 22, 2024
sure when do u wanna do it

idk i've considered drugs, might happen at some point but for now i'm cool

i'd rather spend my time on preparing to catch the bus than on finding a dealer that's trustworthy enough and go thru all the efforts of making that deal

lomorbu

lomorbu

the stars are already dead
Jun 16, 2024
I hear when people OD On heroin they can tell they're going to die if they nod out but it feels so good they don't even care. I wouldn't suggest it. If your suicide fails you're left with nothing but your addictions.

Gangrel

Gangrel

Jul 25, 2024
i already have too much on my plate

being a drug addict on top of the already miserable life we're having? doesn't sound fun

• Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder and LiveOrganization97
Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
I hear when people OD On heroin they can tell they're going to die if they nod out but it feels so good they don't even care. I wouldn't suggest it. If your suicide fails you're left with nothing but your addictions.
Hmm but I don't think he would become addicted after just 1 use

LiveOrganization97

LiveOrganization97

I wish I was like you - easily amused
Jul 27, 2024
Hmm but I don't think he would become addicted after just 1 use
technically speaking heroin is the kind of drug that will get you hooked after one use.
if it fails I can try again I guess. In the meantime I will have experienced some bliss for a change.
sure when do u wanna do it

idk i've considered drugs, might happen at some point but for now i'm cool

i'd rather spend my time on preparing to catch the bus than on finding a dealer that's trustworthy enough and go thru all the efforts of making that deal
that's the thing. I know how to get it "safely" (no such thing, but almost).

Last edited:
smaragdyne

smaragdyne

Jul 21, 2024
Considering how easy it is to OD on heroin, even when it IS pure, plus the fact that 96% of it is cut with some Fent, it's probably a solid method. I know a guy who "died" for 9 minutes from a heroin OD before they brought him back; has a crazy story about meeting the "DMT elves" even though no DMT was involved. Pretty good segue into my thoughts:

I personally want to do a heroic dose of DMT and go visit those elf bastards before I get there for good; call it a trial run, or experimenting, but that's personally been my desire when I think about CTB ever since I've known of the association between DMT release and death.

• Yay!
Reactions: GoatHerder, divinemistress36 and sugarb
AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
*am a junkie.
*been to rehab & years of drug treatment.

Hard drugs are probably the only thing that can temporarily save me tbh. Would 100% CTB before ever going through treatment again tho.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy and smaragdyne
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
I always look up heroin when I feel desperate. If I gotta go maybe an heroin OD would be nice. Or at least I'd like to try it before going.
I've read people also try to OD with Ket but I'm unsure of how likely that is to happen.
Nah. I've always found drugs (including "lesser" ones alcohol, nic, vape) extremely disgusting both aesthetically and morally.

They look stupid, give bad people money (I mean like El Chapo and cigarette companies, not Randy the legal boof vendor), make people act like morons, destroy families, ruin lives, and kill people. Not to mention a bunch of them smell horrible. I especially hate smoking, shit killed my grandpa.

I remember this one time a year or so ago I got home from school and my dad's girlfriend had been vaping in the house. Fucking reeked. I spent like five hours on the back porch before going back inside

edit: I will say I appreciate weed and LSD inventing stoner doom metal though

• Yay!
Reactions: smaragdyne