• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

notforl0ng

notforl0ng

Student
Feb 19, 2024
SN is going to be my primary method, but jumping is second. Toronto is a short drive away from me and I see plenty of people -- amateurs with no real photography portfolio -- managing to get to the roof of high rises to get photos.

This isn't desirable for me at all but if MDS somehow fails to deliver then I need to take the next step as I spent every last dime I had on March's rent and some SN. I really don't want to scar an innocent bystander for life, but it's nice to have the knowledge anyway.

I see a lot of people say "just walk around alleyways and find fire escapes, move a dumpster and climb on to it if you have to" but is this actually legit? The only reason I don't try it for myself is because it's the middle of winter still and I'm waiting for it to warm up if I were to do this method.

Another thing I'm considering is finding one of the many construction sites and sneaking into there at 1-2 in the morning to see if there's any crane access. Anybody with experience doing this?

Reactions: walkingdead2023
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
I used to go rooftop-hunting during my first year of college. I had a snap-gun to bypass simple locks since most rooftops had some sort of door with a lock as the only thing stopping someone from going up there. If you can get into a building and get to the door leading to the rooftop you could invest in one, one I bought was around $45.

• Hugs
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress, walkingdead2023 and notforl0ng
notforl0ng

notforl0ng

Student
Feb 19, 2024
I used to go rooftop-hunting during my first year of college. I had a snap-gun to bypass simple locks since most rooftops had some sort of door with a lock as the only thing stopping someone from going up there. If you can get into a building and get to the door leading to the rooftop you could invest in one, one I bought was around $45.
Wow. I didn't realize any regular person could just buy one of those. Those are some James Bond shit I've only seen in movies. I'll look into it. Thanks a lot for the suggestion!

Reactions: Final_Choice
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
Wow. I didn't realize any regular person could just buy one of those. Those are some James Bond shit I've only seen in movies. I'll look into it. Thanks a lot for the suggestion!
It's not really like in the movies, it works by just pushing all pins and hoping they all fall on the shear line which causes it to unlock. Most of the time it doesn't work but you can just continuously keep trying until you manage to do it. Watch some videos on youtube to learn how to do it if you decide to use this and make sure no one sees you or is near you, it's not too loud but it's definitely not quiet.

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress and notforl0ng
notforl0ng

notforl0ng

Student
Feb 19, 2024
It's not really like in the movies, it works by just pushing all pins and hoping they all fall on the shear line which causes it to unlock. Most of the time it doesn't work but you can just continuously keep trying until you manage to do it. Watch some videos on youtube to learn how to do it if you decide to use this and make sure no one sees you or is near you, it's not too loud but it's definitely not quiet.
Yeah I'm definitely gonna do my homework if plan A fails and I seriously consider this one. No more half assed attempts for me, I'm done going to grippy sock jail.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: hikikomorizombie and Final_Choice