J

johnonymous

Jun 6, 2019
I don't want to go out alone. I don't care about the method just so long as it's sure - hanging, SN, or jumping seems to be good. But it would be so much better to go out with someone who understands. We could meet a day or two before, do or see some of the things we always wanted to do or see but never got around to it. Become friends, go out together.

Reactions: Numbtopain97, Marian and emptyparadise
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
See the pinned 'Partners Megathread'

Reactions: Circles, Oblivion Lover, Severen and 1 other person
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I don't really care really as long as the other person doesn't annoy me. I have no problem with dying alone or dying with someone. A partner would be useful if I could convince him or her to CTB after me and then right after I CTB cover my grave with some dirt or burn my body.

Reactions: Marian
emptyparadise

emptyparadise

Jul 8, 2019
I don't want to go out alone. I don't care about the method just so long as it's sure - hanging, SN, or jumping seems to be good. But it would be so much better to go out with someone who understands. We could meet a day or two before, do or see some of the things we always wanted to do or see but never got around to it. Become friends, go out together.
u fr
u from Taos?

Last edited:
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
It's a nice fantasy, but if I've always been inept at making friends, chances are I won't suddenly get good at it or become likable just because we're about to die. If anything, I would just ruin it for the other person by saying the wrong thing.

• Hugs
Reactions: emptyparadise, saw_him, littlelady774 and 2 others
dysphoria

dysphoria

Aug 4, 2019
For me, suicide is the most personal thing that could possibly exist. I want it to be all mine. It has to be. I wouldn't want to live my final moments having to pretend, as I've lived. Unless as a means to an end. Just can't wrap my head around the idea of suicide as a shared experience.

Reactions: Painted Bird, Dubs and Lookingforabus
Lookingforabus

Lookingforabus

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2019
For me, suicide is the most personal thing that could possibly exist. I want it to be all mine. It has to be. I wouldn't want to live my final moments having to pretend, as I've lived. Unless as a means to an end. Just can't wrap my head around the idea of suicide as a shared experience.

Everyone dies alone, even if there's someone with you when you go.

Reactions: sadbunny
D

desertdreamer

Jan 22, 2019
I'm ready and very much would like to put a small group together for something like the charcoal van trips that occur throughout Asia. Unfortunately, a lot of people misuse these sites and the last thing I want to deal with is a kidnapping or sexual assault situation. Another reason assisted suicide should be legal. Personally, I would love to take a "camping" trip to the mountains and use charcoal in tents.

Reactions: Darkfairy98