• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Mohkinstsis_falls

Mar 20, 2021
my uncle pickled his liver from alcoholism, and he left the family he had created to join a cult on the east coast. after he got out of it, he died in Mexico from eating raw fish. I still don't know if the cult had something to do with it or not.

another extended family member passed out in the street from booze and froze to death.(We live in Canada)

My mom and both of her two sisters have struggled with bipolar disorder and are currently medicated and doing okay.

One of those sisters cat Has ptsd after watching the other cat she had fall 4 stories to his death.

my little brother was diagnosed with a learning disorder in elementary school and he seems to be managing well.

Pretty much everyone in my family, including me, is crazy, but two of my older cousins managed to come out unscathed. they're both doing well. One had two boys and is living the next city over from me, and the other is living in Sweden with his wife and seems to be doing great. Im glad at lest somebody in my family was able to thrive in spite of these complications in our family.

Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
Someone of my fathers side ctb, because allof his three sons were heavily disabled and he couldnt stand this anymore.

My gradmother had depression and she made several times threats that she would ctb.
My cousin shot himself in the chest. My other cousin overdosed near a lake and drowned.
In the chest? Totally wrong!

Last edited:
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
My uncle Jumped from the top of a building.