• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Did once when playing with the ouija board. He came through the wall and sat in the kitchen table i and a friend were, when we started talking about it it got up and ran as fast as it could through the wall. Later the tv started flipping through channels on its own.

Nauseated

Nauseated

Insomnio
Jun 26, 2018
All the damn time I basically lived with them for years. Also its an effect of psychosis its not fun in my experience the fact that when you get in to deep you can't decipher reality from your hallucination there is no thrill to be had from the terror aspect. Usually when I would hallucinate people or entities they would be malicious Im guessing from the state of my mind at the time though would always see or feel someone darting behind me while I would be watching TV or in the kitchen see someone crouching In a dark corner after some time the voices start I would hear people talking in another room about me in a negative way. Sometimes they would look like shadows I could never get a glimpse of out of the corner of my eye because when I looked they'd be gone or I would see a head pop out from a door way. Other times ive had full blown detailed hallucinations of people sometimes ones I knew. I had conversations with my gf or family members who were never there I would also hallucinate my cat scurrying in front of my feet when I was walking and making me trip. Objects and shadows would also take the shape of animals and for some reason bugs. Bugs would always be the first thing I would hallucinate shadow bugs or full fledged hallucinations. Usually I would think I kept seeing a flying insect out of the corner of my eye or when I would glance at a surface i would see what looked like a shit ton of ants or some similar infestation.

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
Most of the times I am deprived of sleep. But shadow people are one thing that somehow sticks to me because of my failed OD together with many more hallucinations, realistic ones.

ultraviolet sin

ultraviolet sin

RUDEBOY
Jul 17, 2018
I get the visual noise hallucinations, like grainy film. Can't do the sleep deprivation unless I don't have to interact with anyone though.

Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
It only happened me once.
I felt a really strong evil presence in my room.
Then i saw them.
At the time i had never heard of sleep paralysis.
So i was convinced there was really aliens trying to abduct me.
It was so real.I was paralyzed,i couldn't move or speak.

S

scissors

Jul 26, 2018
I'm very,chronically sleep deprived and I see giant (about the size of a large dog) insects quite a lot, it doesn't bother me as I'm not afraid of insects, I also see small insects but they vanish when I try to look at them closer ( as opposed to real insects which don't). I have also had sleep paralysis a few times and it is pretty scary esp as it tended to happen when I was already feeling vulnerable, it felt a though a person was lying on top of me, I couldn't move at all and when I went to scream it was although they had their fist in my mouth so no sound came out.

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
When I was a kid I experienced sleep paralysis frequently. I started keeping night lights on EVERYwhere in my home. No visions or paralysis since then. I don't even remember my dreams. I stay up 'til I'm so tired I pass out. I guess the unhealthy high-sugar diet helps...

I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
I once went three days straight not sleeping while I was cramming for Finals. I didn't use any drugs to make it through all that. Just tons of caffeine. I slept for the whole day once I got back to my dorm after the final exam. Never hallucinated though. Never have and they still have me diagnosed as schizo-affective. Go figure. That's mental health care that just wants the best for you. It pisses me off how they are campaigning their bullshit. Every private psychiatrist gets "samples" from distributors. It's disgusting.